Find
Notify
Tools

Royal Kafue update
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
I have been in court mostly this month and the two fuckers ( Bornface Chishoshi and Humphrey Kabinda) who were responsible for bringing my project down were convicted to 5 years hard labor by the High Court. The same individuals who have a lease with my wealthy neighbor. In addition, the fucks that burnt down my camp and possessions Have been identified and are being hunted down.

Another Kabinda brother was previously given 10 years for aggravated robbery.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9875 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Good news but what happens now?

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
I have been in court mostly this month and the two fuckers ( Bornface Chishoshi and Humphrey Kabinda) who were responsible for bringing my project down were convicted to 5 years hard labor by the High Court. The same individuals who have a lease with my wealthy neighbor. In addition, the fucks that burnt down my camp and possessions Have been identified and are being hunted down.

Another Kabinda brother was previously given 10 years for aggravated robbery.

So what is the next step what happens now?

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Andrew
Finding justice in African courts is rare, but you seem to have gotten some. tu2

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Andrew,

Best of luck in rebuilding your camp.

it will take time and money to bring it back to your expectations.

However, I have confidence ce that you will be able to make it happen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1578 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news Andrew! Congrats! Perseverance pays off.

Looking forward to our next adventure together.

Posts: 2591 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good news. All the best in getting Royal Kafue back and running again.

Posts: 802 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
That's great news, but what happens when they get out and still want your property?

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best wishes on completely winning the case

and hopefully collect some of the damages to fix things up.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5947 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Five years of hard labour could be a death sentence. With a bit of luck!

Posts: 296 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:
That's great news, but what happens when they get out and still want your property?

The Police are investigating fraud, arson, and embezzlement. There will be many more years added to this sentence.

We need to expose those who initiated such actions. Remember I simply left camp after a season and was approached with an offer for my lease which I refused and coincidentally that is when the shit hit the fan. I had to bear the brunt of an ugly smear campaign, my sons were threatened and my scouts were beaten into submission, My entire camp/possessions were torched and anything of value was stolen along with my hunting car. That was 3 years ago.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Good news Andrew. I hope you get Royal Kafue back ship shape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36650 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is good news. While nothing can replace the time lost, at least there is hope for the future.

Posts: 117 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 12 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope it works out to your satisfaction Andrew!

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1098 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Good news Andrew. I hope you get Royal Kafue back ship shape.

Nah and will be looking at compensation. Once bitten twice shy

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Before

After

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still have to beat PTJ.

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Their first stint of "hard labor" should be rebuilding your camp & putting everything back the way it was!

Posts: 436 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That’s nice but did you pay Cmethe $80,000 you owe him?

Indy

Life is short. Hunt hard.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Indy:

Royal Kafue has nothing to do with CME.

Tiddlywinks relaxes boredom ... try it.

Posts: 1911 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Crawl back into your hole.

Posts: 2591 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Got a court order to return what was left of my stuff and recovered vehicle back to Royal Kafue.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
All the best Andrew. Just said a prayer for you.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11007 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
With a court order in hand, I returned to Royal Kafue after three years of absence. Who deserves treatment like this? 15 years of my life. It is now entirely fenced into the Paul Tudor Jones estate. I noticed it is heavily electrified on the communal side and absolutely no sign of investment. These pictures will do the talking.

Fucking bastards will pay for the hurt. Everyone who has colluded against me will be incarcerated for their sins.

The community alone is seeking $5M for being tear-gassed and bulleted off their communal lands. A community that I encouraged and embraced in land and wildlife ownership.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
And a toast to all whose laughter echoed through my camp. Jim and Joyce who made it all happen.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:

Same rig?

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Not the body but drive train

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Remembering Darin

She knocked over these Buff free hand and if I ran out of Champagne during the safari then she would not pay for the hunt.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did Darin pass away ?

Posts: 11995 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
Did Darin pass away ?

No but she moved from California

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Wow Andrew,

your photos bring back memories of burnt out camps in South Africa and Zimbabwe.

The before and after photos are telling. Unless some one see what has happen they usually cannot relate. The camps were never rebuilt, as the PH"S were sure that as soon as they departed any new building would be burnt down. It was a loss of some fine hunting camps. it was the time to build and the money spent that would never be recovered.

I am not sure if you would be able to put up a walled tent, like I have hunted out of Tanzania and Zimbabwe would be safer or not. The tents are still a lot of work to install and do cost some $$.

Wishing you the best in what you decide to do.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1578 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Remembering Darin

She knocked over these Buff free hand and if I ran out of Champagne during the safari then she would not pay for the hunt.

She is a rock star....
Killed a leopard while hobbling on a broken leg in TZ, buff as well.

Miss seeing her here.

Posts: 10208 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your court victories Andrew,

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow. I've read some cowardly things before, but I think yours takes the cake. I hope you don't hunt in Zim or South Africa soon with anybody who has been on the receiving end of this kind of thing, because you would definitely need a dentist afterwards.

Ride hard, shoot straight and speak the truth.

Posts: 85 | Location: RSA | Registered: 21 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Now I have been hit with trespass and yet another court case. Whilst I was there it was interesting to note the electric fence was to keep the community out of their traditional lands. My project was to unite a community with wildlife and realize the value of their lands.

Remember this was a communal project and I had invited the poor and disadvantaged into my camp who were shot and tear-gassed out of their lands and who now suing the state for 5 million dollars and good on them for taking on the rich and privileged.

I walked around the remnants of my camp and thought about what sort of people would do this. To destroy
everything I worked for over 12 years? To burn and steal my possessions.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Probably took their lessons from Hamas....

Posts: 10208 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Damn Andrew. I’m wishing you the best. People in the west do not realize how incredibly difficult business in Africa is. Take normal African business dealings and put this on top of it? Most men would just quit.

Reading this story, I can’t help but think that this would make one hell of a movie. If Hollywood was at all interested in wildlife conservation and not scared of PTJ, you would have a movie deal.

Bare minimum, the book would be fascinating. I’d buy a copy.

Posts: 6255 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
Damn Andrew. I’m wishing you the best. People in the west do not realize how incredibly difficult business in Africa is. Take normal African business dealings and put this on top of it? Most men would just quit.

Reading this story, I can’t help but think that this would make one hell of a movie. If Hollywood was at all interested in wildlife conservation and not scared of PTJ, you would have a movie deal.

Bare minimum, the book would be fascinating. I’d buy a copy.

Be hard to find the proper actress to cast as Darin. Big Grin

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think Bo Derek would work!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi All;
I don’t want to hijack Andrew’s thread, but it seems to be the only way I can post.
I’m alive and I have escaped California! Now living in Idaho.
Although I’ve had many invitations to return to Africa, travel the long hauls just isn’t as fun as when I was younge. I do return to Wyoming every year for deer & antelope and that keeps the freezer full and keeps me hunting!
I haven’t posted for some time, but I consider AR to be my home.
Best to you all! Darin