Find
Notify
Tools

AR dinner
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
timg953,
A head count will be less critical this year if we're paying at the door. The PITA in the past was no-shows, as we paid for folks who didn't come. We're usually about 100 at the dinner. JudgeG can verify from last year, but that's pretty close.

Posts: 20090 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there. Looking forward to seeing every one again.
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be there for Friday I will convoy some from the comfort inn.
Also Biebs bought the booze last year and there is plenty left over except beer for the Saturday night party.
Biebs you going with me???
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry.
beibs is like a fungi you just can't get rid of him can ya???? Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
elk88101,

Im flying over this year. Give me a shout if you need three Norwegians at your table.

Odin

Posts: 190 | Location: Near the arctic circle, Norway | Registered: 14 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Odin:
elk88101,

Im flying over this year. Give me a shout if you need three Norwegians at your table.

Odin

Better order more vodka.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Odin

we'll introduce you to southern hospitality and shine!!!!! come to B&M booth and ask the guys there we'll get togteher

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Odin
Please do will see what is going on for the dinner
Nothing official yet
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hook
Please leave them alone they are good customers of mine.
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
quote:
Odin

we'll introduce you to southern hospitality and shine!!!!! come to B&M booth and ask the guys there we'll get togteher

Southern hospitality and shine? I knew it! I have seen you AR guys on tv. "Moonshiners" on Discovery channel.! clap

Posts: 190 | Location: Near the arctic circle, Norway | Registered: 14 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Papas,

Now I know the single malt the prof likes, I think we will all need a glass of water with dinner.

We will be three maybee four.

K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i just made plane/hotel res( sort of a last minute thing) so i will definitely be at the dinner. see ya

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13169 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Put me in for two.

Muchas gracias

Hoot

Posts: 790 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So where is the Friday night dinner being held?

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
papado's (spelling)
some as last yr

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed the info above. What is the price for the buffet?

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not sure the price this year
But about $20 to $25
And a pay as you go bar was last year.
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
papado's (spelling)
some as last yr

Do you mean Papacita's? That's where it was last year.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's it
All owned by the same PAPA
Larry

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Even if the arrangements were for Papadeaux's, that is some mean seafood they serve. Bit more expensive but good food.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I am confused (normal occurrence for me)...is the dinner officially set up and we are taking an actual head count??? Or...is it still in the planning stages and we are just talking about it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, here is the final set up on the banquet. I will open a new thread shortly. To make it easy this year it will be at Pappas BBQ which is right next to Pappasito's where it has been in the past.
time is 6pm, everyone goes thru the line and pays for their own tab. Tables can be pushed together. I will try to get there early and put some name tags by the register so everyone can wear their screen name. I look forward seeing everyone again.

Pappas Bar-B-Q (Northwest Hwy at I-35)
2231 West NW Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote