Find
Notify
Tools

WANT TO GO TO NAMIBIA THIS AUGUST
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted
i WOULD LIKE TO DO A SAFARI TO nAMIBIAS THIS AUGUST FOR PG . FISH ONE OR TWO DAUS IN SWAKOPMUND AND SEE THE kALAHARI WITH MY WIFE. aNY CLUES, PEOPLE YOU RECOMMEND OFFERS. i WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP THANKS

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Diego,

Here are two guys I work with. Tholo Safaris

Gras Ranch Namibia.

Posts: 6255 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did a trip almost like you describe in 2007 with CEC Safaris. Highly recommend this outfitter. Both Cornie and Elaine a PHs. They both love the country they are in and make excellent tour guides and historians as well as hunting guides.

Posts: 48 | Location: Henderson, Nv. | Registered: 01 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Gras ranch is a great place. Scenery is fantastic, trophies are plentiful, people are extremely friendly and accomodating.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2582 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted Hide Post
Diego - Here are some package options for you to consider for Namibia. This ranch is 98,842 acres in the Kalahari about 215 miles south/east of Windhoek. We will also offer 5 cull (non-trophy) springbuck to get some extra shooting practice.

PLAINS GAME PACKAGES FOR 2009/2010 SEASON

5 days hunt:

Red Hartebeest, Springbuck, Blesbuck

1:1 $ 2,500
2:1 $ 2,250
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days hunt:

Oryx, Red Hartebeest, Impala, Blue Wildebeest

1:1 $ 3,555
2:1 $ 3,305
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 days hunt:

Kudu, Oryx, Red Hartebeest, Springbuck, Warthog

1:1 $ 3,915
2:1 $ 3,665
5 days hunt:

Oryx, Springbuck, Warthog, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Blesbuck

1:1 $ 4,725
2:1 $ 4,475
7 days hunt:

Kudu, Oryx, Red Hartebeest, Springbuck

EITHER:
Blue Wildebeest/ Black Wildebeest/ Zebra

EITHER:
Warthog/ Steenbuck/ Blesbuck

1:1 $ 5,495
2:1 $ 5,145
7 days hunt:

Kudu, Zebra, Waterbuck, Impala, BlackSpringbuck, White Springbuck, White Blesbuck

1:1 $ 9,150
2:1 $ 8,800
10 days hunt:

Kudu, Oryx, Red Hartebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, Zebra, Impala, Springbuck, Blesbuck, Warthog, Steenbuck

1:1 $ 9,500
2:1 $ 9,000

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

Posts: 473 | Location: San Antonio, Texas & Tanzania | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might contact African Twilight Safaris.
They can arrange everything you want. They only take 1 party at a time, Very personal service.

Posts: 121 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 21 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You may want to try Pieter Delport with Eingtracht Jagd Safari. I went with him last August and had a wonderful time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be hunting with Johann Veldsman of SHONA Hunting Adventures this September.

Posts: 116 | Location: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tapper2
posted Hide Post
I've hunted Namibia for Kudu, Zebra, Warthog, Red Hartebeast, Gemsbuck, Blue Wildebeast, Blesbuck, Springbuck, Steenbuck, Baboon, Rock hyrex, Porcupine, Jackal and the best I have found is Kalihari Hunting Safaris. Great PH's, one is an MD and his wife(the cook) is a family practioner. Everyone I have met there has been top drawer. Nothing like having two doctors with you. Took a 14 year old young man there last trip he was able to shoot around 35 animals total cost of his hunt was less than $10,000, including airfare. He didn't get a baboon, jackel, Blue Wildebeast or red hartebeast, but everything else. It's all long range hunting, mountains and sand dunes. I'm going again in June of 2010. Third safari with them. Dr. Jean and Dr. Sophia Van Rooyen's e-mail is drjavr@iafrica.com.na Tell them Tom P. sent you.

SCI lifer
NRA Patron
DRSS
DSC

Posts: 654 | Location: Denver, Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With Quote