THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Bossie Mostert of Limpopo Big Game Safaris
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bossie Mostert of Limpopo Big Game Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just donated. Hope he gets better quickly.

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1113 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am supposed we haven’t put together a raffle here on AR to help Bossie.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
UPDATE:

Ladies & Gentlemen. As promised, I am reporting to you the results of this effort. It is pretty remarkable I must say. There was really no way of knowing what to expect. Maybe a few hundred or a few thousand dollars. When this first began, heck we didn't even know if bossie would make it through the night. Nevertheless, here we are, Glory be to God. I want to thank our buds for their efforts organizing & networking this cause on Facebook, other forums, etc. I know I am forgetting people & I am sorry. It has been a pretty overwhelming week. It is with great pleasure & astonishment that I bring to you the totals.

10 days x 100+ donors = $10,000+ dollars!!!!! ($10,558.65 to be exact, assuming I receive all the promissory funds) Smiler

I will delivering a record of accountability on my part, should anyone have any questions.

Thank you all for you prayers, contributions & allowing us this platform. None greater than the other.... It was the sum of all parts!

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Thank you again, take care & have a blessed Holy Week!

one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
That ought to put a dent in his medical bills. I don't know if South Africa is like the US. The hospital will cut the bill when you come with a basket full of cash.

Posts: 601 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed: I didn't get permission to post this. If it isn't acceptable, please accept my apologies and take it down.

I do not know Bossie or for that matter Skinz. However, here is what I am willing to do to help. Organize a raffle for hog hunt for one hunter and one guest to benefit Bossie. Tickets are $100 each. There needs to be a minimum of 100 sold.

The hunt is to take place at my ranch in Florida. Stay at my place and will include all food and non-alcoholic beverages. Arrive day 1 and hunt that afternoon. Hunt all day on day 2. Hunt the morning of day 3 then depart.

The camp is quite nice.

I have a rifle with night vision equipment. Hog hunting at night is legal.

We can also do some fishing in my stocked ponds.

Timing to be agreed upon. FYI, I will not do this during prime time deer season.

Generally I have a pretty high hog population. However, hogs do come and go. They are often affected by water levels. If we were going right now, we could whack some true monsters. The biggest I have personally taken was about 350. I have seen bigger, a lot bigger. There is one who has knocked the spinner off a feeder twice that was 6'7" off the ground. I recon he is pushing 500 pounds and has teeth as big around as my thumb.

I had a guest that killed 9 in a weekend. I would not count on that. That was extraordinary.

Some AR members have hunted with me before at the ranch or elsewhere. A few names that come to mind are Bwana Bunduki, Todd Williams, Retreever, Hog Breath and some others.

My offer does not include getting yourself there nor any license required. I do have guns if you need them or if it makes traveling easier. You will need rubber boots.

I want no part in administering this should it proceed.

Skinz, this is up to you. Let me Know if you want to do it. We did something else once before and it raised a pile of money.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Brilliant.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm in Larry..
Just tell me where to send the check....

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1113 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello larryshores,

That is a very generous offer & I am sure Bossie would be thrilled to be the beneficiary. If it is ok with AR, I personally have no problems with. Keep me apprised.

Thank you!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skinz:
UPDATE:

Ladies & Gentlemen. As promised, I am reporting to you the results of this effort. It is pretty remarkable I must say. There was really no way of knowing what to expect. Maybe a few hundred or a few thousand dollars. When this first began, heck we didn't even know if bossie would make it through the night. Nevertheless, here we are, Glory be to God. I want to thank our buds for their efforts organizing & networking this cause on Facebook, other forums, etc. I know I am forgetting people & I am sorry. It has been a pretty overwhelming week. It is with great pleasure & astonishment that I bring to you the totals.

10 days x 100+ donors = $10,000+ dollars!!!!! ($10,558.65 to be exact, assuming I receive all the promissory funds) Smiler

I will delivering a record of accountability on my part, should anyone have any questions.

Thank you all for you prayers, contributions & allowing us this platform. None greater than the other.... It was the sum of all parts!

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Thank you again, take care & have a blessed Holy Week!

This has certainly taken quite a bit of effort.

Thanks for being the point man on this and for coordinating the effort. Great job!

Posts: 815 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 05 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Limpopo Big Game Safaris
posted Hide Post
Hallo fellow AR members

I am grateful to GOD to be able to sit here behind my own desk at home and report that I am back

I want to thank each and everyone for the prayers and well wishes you sent and posted. I am really privileged to be part of such a wonderful community.
Now that I am at home I can focus on getting healed 100%, it's going to be a long and slow process but I have faith in God Almighty that HE will heal me completely. The LORD has been great to me and all glory to HIM.

Kind Regards
Bossie Mostert
Limpopo Big Game Safaris

Posts: 606 | Location: South Africa Limpopo | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Posts: 2663 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote