THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Leopard / Kudu Loads for 375 H&H

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Leopard / Kudu Loads for 375 H&H
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted
Great news! I talked with Ruger customer service today, and the problem wasn't me. It wasn't ammo. It wasn't copper fouling. It was the barrel. Without further explanation, they said they are going to rebarrel the rifle and send it back. In a private e-mail, this is what Ray told me was most likely the problem. Thanks to all of you for your help.

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Ruger just called again. They changed their mind, they are going to scrape the old gun and send me a new one. They'll completely go through it, make ceratin the firing pin spring is strong, replace the factory pad with my decelerator, put on my NECG front blade, and make sure it has a smooth trigger. Guess I can't ask for more, other than I'll have to get a new 4457 and break in a new barrel. All in all, a stand up company.

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Scot,

Sounds like great customer service. I hope it is a one holer.

Regards,

Mark

Posts: 12873 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote