New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE: Saeeds' 2008 DVD
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Apparently Gooseblitz22 is not online with us any longer. I have tried repeatedly to get him to either send it forward or return it. I have sent him numerous e-mails and PM's over the past several months to no avail.
Anyone else like to try here is his email
chris22sba@comcast.net
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Is this a professional film, or is it raw footage of a hunt?

one of us
posted Hide Post
It is semi edited to share our host of Accurate Reloading hunting during his annual hunt in 2008.
Saeed provides the masterdiscs and we share them by watching and then mailing it to the next person on the list.

If you would like to see the dvd's and agree to mail them to the next person sign up on list 2 here
http://forums.accuratereloadin...1411043/m/8181057701

There is also a list to see his 2007 Safari here
http://forums.accuratereloadin...1411043/m/3621032701

You must simply agree to send them on the the person signed up after you.
Welcome to Accurate Reloading. I hope you will enjoy your time here.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dentist
posted Hide Post
Just curious, but do you know sites like rapidshare.com or better ones? There you can upload bigger data amounts and people with the right link can download it. Would be easier to share the DVD this way than via mail and people will get it faster. Just an idea, if our honorable dictator doesn`t mind. Smiler

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dentist for the imput.
Several different members have suggested that but Saeed had indicated to me he prefers the higher quality of the DVD's at home. When we get cooperation from borrowers many people enjoy seeing them on the big screen tv's at home vs. the computer.
Frank