Login/Join

one of us
posted
on the treadmill,

2,964 more steps on the stair machine,

13 more workouts on the gym,

a couple more trips to the rifle range,

a few more nights at the reloading bench,

and 30 more days until we leave for Africa jumping: (not that I'm counting or anything)

We'll be hunting 12 days in Namibia, with me looking for a mt. zebra, an eland and leopard. LaRita hopes to take a kudu and hartebeest. jumping

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark I hope you get a big tom and LaRita gets a 60" Kudu.

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Mark. I leave on May 24th and get back on June 10th. Hunting with Vaughan Fulton for 14 days.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Robert, thanks!

Lhook7, Vaughans a great guy to hunt with! You'll have a good time thumb

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Damn,
Reading all this almost made me drop my cheeseburger with Jalapenos, and almost spilled my Dos Equis! rotflmo

Keep on Keep'n on!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
cheeseburger

Its been a while but I remember those CRYBABY

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got an e-mail from my friend Antonie Loew in nortern Namibia and he said that the greatrains have left the bush very green and lovely.The grass is still soft and should allow for some relatively quiet stalking. Enjoy your hunt and come back with a thorough report.

I will not be leaving for another three months and I am already starting to get a bit antsy.

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just 34.7 come one you need to add just a few more! My workouts keep my mind off how long I have to wait. Leave for Namibia on June 2!!!

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote