THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Interest from Barnes Bullets R&D

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Interest from Barnes Bullets R&D
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well, I certainly hope that Barnes makes ggod use of that Bridger info. I am truly disappointed that John couldn't get enough business to keep it afloat. Again, from the reports here and the photos I have seen, a better bullet couldn't be built.
Stay well,
Paul

Posts: 59 | Location: USA | Registered: 09 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Fritz:

That is truly gracious of you. They ought to jump on the idea and even call it a Barnes "Bridger-style" bullet!

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just sent Ty at Barnes an email offering all of the programs and designs on the Bridger Bullet solids. Since I am not asking for any compensation hopefully they will take me up on the offer and the BB FN solids will live on.
John

Posts: 855 | Location: Belgrade, Montana | Registered: 06 October 2000Reply With Quote