THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Canadian gov. not allowing importation of raw trophies
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canadian gov. not allowing importation of raw trophies
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dead Eye:
Can you comment on your tv partners supposed draw of the AB438 sheep tag? Seems like his silence is an implication of something wrong. Its strange when him or you don't have something to say!

Not my place to say...guess if he wanted people to know he'd let them know. Smiler

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dead Eye
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:

Not my place to say...guess if he wanted people to know he'd let them know. Smiler

Surprising that it isn't on your blog, or on your website, seems like you guys only like the spotlight when it is convenient. Typical come and go TV show.

Good luck this year.

Posts: 395 | Location: Canada | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Good luck to you as well!

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tinfoil hat eh.

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Nelson:
Tinfoil hat eh.
Good to see you keep yours handy!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Nelson:
Tinfoil hat eh.
Good to see you keep yours handy!

Do you really want to go there TJ? Because I'm just itching to spread some information. I just need someone unwise enough to ask for it. You willing?

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
I honestly have no idea what you are going on about Chuck nor do I care.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I honestly have no idea what you are going on about Chuck nor do I care.

Sure.

One of Us
Picture of Dead Eye
posted Hide Post
Of course he knows nothing...

Chuck, please provide this information as a service to the future generations of Alberta hunters who are currently taking a backseat to big business and policy/rule infraction by certain groups & persons.

Posts: 395 | Location: Canada | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have had to go to a disinfection facility on arrival for years and nothing has chaged except for some uniformed civil servant mouthing off. That is the latest.

One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
Sounds like they are going to be more "diligent" with their inspections now. Apparently every crate will be opened. They are definitely scrambling right now and in damage control mode though.