THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    I Thought You Might Enjoy Some Of Champions!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Thought You Might Enjoy Some Of Champions!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
The victim's first clue that something could go wrong should come when they notice someone is taking a video.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, they all want to have a video of their shooting.

They shoot lighter guns first, and keep saying "Where is the big one?" clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The shine on his head got more accentuated after the wallop. Big Grin

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Number 4 has pain written all over it Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
got one of those in semiauto?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outstanding entertainment and your laugh is infectious!! After having shot you zoomed into the shooter face and informed him he is sweating!!!

Priceless

Posts: 625 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gracedog:

That would be the last thing I'd want to shoot Eeker

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bakes:
quote:
Originally posted by Gracedog:

That would be the last thing I'd want to shoot Eeker

Or be in the same room clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That made me laugh! Thanks for posting it.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Always funny. I'll never get a chance to try.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always exciting to watch! Saeed, where do you come across so many willing contestants?

Also, is that a different stock on the T-Rex than in previous videos? I seem to recall a black synthetic stock at one point??

Posts: 1449 | Location: New England | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FFemtRN5287:
Always exciting to watch! Saeed, where do you come across so many willing contestants?

Also, is that a different stock on the T-Rex than in previous videos? I seem to recall a black synthetic stock at one point??

Saeed probably has to restock it often because of how many times it hits the the floor.

I would advise everyone not to shoot that on the way to Africa as it would take months to get rid of the flinch that you'll have after shooting that thing.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So Saeed, what is with the jar of grease next to the rifle each time?

I can think of some off color reasons, but there has to be a real explanation!

Posts: 10995 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is the original stock.

We had to repair it a few times - with brass rods and glue!

The grease is for use on the ammo before I load it.

The brass is from A-Square, and awfully soft.

Greasing it makes it easier to extract!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my younger years I would dare these macho young drinkers into drinking MD 20-20.
Same results, they all got snot slinging drunk & threw up.
I never even tasted it myself.
Too much fun watching someone else do it.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And bare foot so you know exactly when your feet leave the ground !! wave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That looks like fun. Got to get me one of those!

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Watching their faces, how far back the shooting shoulder is translocated, and their follow-through techniques (or lack of) is very interesting. animal
Thanks for the slow-motion aid to study. tu2
Priceless! rotflmo

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've developed a flinch just by watching this stuff!!
Saeed's sense of humor has a twist to it and it makes me much more interested in meeting him someday.
I NEVER get tired of watching these clips and have brought many "Newbies" to the site to view what "Accurate Reloading Peeps" are like.

Always looking forward to more.

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Over the years I have not seen a lot of people who still had the rifle in their hands after firing it. I cannot recall anybody still standing in the same place with the rifle in his hands.

Wonder what the video of Saeed shooting it will look like flame

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You are only seeing the ones who drop it.

Which means less than 20% of those who shoot it.

Any good shooters can handle it with no problems, but, those are the ones we do not want to see clap

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Saeed, are you the champion I see on facebook?

Posts: 770 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I don't use facebook.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
It appears that age trumps youth in handling the shot and holding onto the rifle! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great entertainment. Saeed, are you fronting for a orthopedic surgeon that specializes in shoulder replacement surgery?

Tim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That and possible detached retinas. Big Grin

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I watched the video's before and thought BAH it can't be that bad. Half the blokes can't hold it correctly, of course it will knock them around AND they are small skinny dudes.....

Sitting on Saeeds couch I asked if I could shoot the T-Rex, Saeed broke into a sly grin and started to laugh...."You want to shoot the T-Rex?...Sure he said.

HOLY SNAPPING DUCK SHIT one shot is enough shocker

In between breaths as he laughed his arse off Saeed asked if I wanted a shot of something .700ish.... to be honest I couldn't hear him as my brain was still rocking around in my skull.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Others can certainly do the shooting-we'll just enjoy the videos! rotflmo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Funny enough, Walter had a good laugh at me the other day as he got some of his friends to try it.

I also keep a few rounds of reduced loads, to get people to have a slightly false sense of recoil sofa

Anyway, everyone was ready to shoot it after they have had shot several rifles and pistols to warm up.

One asked if I could fire one shot to show them.

I normally pick one of the reduced rounds to shoot.

Sadly, they have all been finished, and I was left with no choice but to shoot a real one.

And apart from me, Walter was the only one who mentioned later on, laughing "Hohoho! Why did you shoot a real one?"

"It wasn't by choice. I ran out of reduced ones"

"Hahahaha! Hahahaha! You need to shoot more of these, to get your brains ready for Africa. You and Roy will start talking on the same wave length! Hahahaha! Hahaha"

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Funny enough, Walter had a good laugh at me the other day as he got some of his friends to try it.

I also keep a few rounds of reduced loads, to get people to have a slightly false sense of recoil sofa

Anyway, everyone was ready to shoot it after they have had shot several rifles and pistols to warm up.

Sadly, they have all been finished, and I was left with no choice but to shoot a real one.

And apart from me, Walter was the only one who mentioned later on, laughing "Hohoho! Why did you shoot a real one?"

"Hahahaha! Hahahaha! You need to shoot more of these, to get your brains ready for Africa. You and Roy will start talking on the same wave length! Hahahaha! Hahaha"

Any video of you shooting a hot load?

I wanted you to load up a reduced load for Joyce to shoot in the T-Rex when we were there, have you film it, and give her bragging rights on here.

I didn't ask because......... I don't completely trust you my friend. sofa

Cheers
Jim

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Any video of you shooting a hot load?

I wanted you to load up a reduced load for Joyce to shoot in the T-Rex when we were there, have you film it, and give her bragging rights on here.

I didn't ask because......... I don't completely trust you my friend. sofa

Cheers
Jim

You are not alone Jim.

Join the hordes of those who call themselves my friends, but do not trust me! Confused

Walter had a bet with one of his friends once.

Each one was daring the other to shoot it.

I offered to give them two rounds - one reduced and one full.

They take their pick and see who gets what.

The friend agreed in a flash.

Walter said no.

He said I will give them both full loads, and enjoy the results clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember a few years ago you had one fellow who obviously knew exactly what he was doing and shot it very well.

But that's the only one I can remember Big Grin

DRSS

Posts: 1971 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bakes showed excellent facial expression control and impressive shoulder translocation (verifying the potency of the load),
but not such good rifle control, though he got points for a thrilling one-hand-release-and-grab recovery and follow-through, and did not drop the rifle:

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Just rolling with the recoil RIP....rolling with the recoil.