THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    FUND RAISING FOR THE ALAN SHEARING FAMILY
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FUND RAISING FOR THE ALAN SHEARING FAMILY
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Sold another of Will's fine books!!!
G

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 933 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
btt

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The holidays are here, and I want to wish the Shearing family the best, and BTT as well!

Steve H
NRA Benefactor Member
"Most of my money I spent on reloading, hunting and shooting...the rest I just wasted."

Posts: 43 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: 16 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Sold two more of Will's great books!

Posts: 933 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
btt

Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Come on you guys!!!!------- a copy (or two) of Wills book would be a superb gift for one of your hunting buddies!!
G

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Bit of good new for Christmas -- recieved word that they have been able to get Alan home with his family for Christmas -- proof that Santa Claus works in all kinds of different and wonderful ways!!!

Merry Ho Ho!!

G

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Excellent -- thanks for the news.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If anyone has been putting off contributing till the holday has passed I hope you don't forget these deserving people just because Alan has made it home. From experience I can tell you the coming weeks is when the bills start showing up.
Wonderful that the family could have Christmas together at home. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers until Alan is fully recovered and able to start making a living again!
beer

An old man sleeps with his conscience, a young man sleeps with his dreams.

Posts: 777 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
quote:
If anyone has been putting off contributing till the holday has passed I hope you don't forget these deserving people just because Alan has made it home. From experience I can tell you the coming weeks is when the bills start showing up.

x2

Thank you!
G

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have all been blessed again this year. let us end it on a good note by sharing a small bit of our good fortune with one of our own in need.

I bought one of Will's books to encourage a friend to make the trip. Seventy-five dollars seemed cheap, there should be a few of you guys out there that have been waiting for a chance to show me up here!!

Get after it...

God Bless us every one.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap
Will, Your book is excellent. Thank you. What a wonderful gesture, and a wonderful volume.
And it's wonderful that Alan was able to spend the Christmas holiday with his family.
Thanks again,
Steve

Steve H
NRA Benefactor Member
"Most of my money I spent on reloading, hunting and shooting...the rest I just wasted."

Posts: 43 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: 16 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
one more time

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump for a worthy cause!

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, already. I'll take one of your books and one elephant leather checkbook cover to boot.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Send Woodmnctry the 50 bucks for the book and send me the $149 for the checkbook wallet. Gray or brown on the outside?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Bore Core,

upstage me! Send WMC $80 for the book. Then tell everybody that you covered ISS on the fundraiser.

Guaranteed: the wallet will be top drawer, and the book is worth ten times what you pay for it.

Rich
ISS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Idaho,

Okie dokie. I will take care of it New Year's Day.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Contributions are still needed. You know who you are and we ain't going away till you cough it up.
Big Grin

An old man sleeps with his conscience, a young man sleeps with his dreams.

Posts: 777 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
btt