Find
Notify
Tools

New Hunting DVD's
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted
For those of you who are booked to hunt with us in Tanzania ths year in Masailand, I thought you might like to see some new DVD's that we just got in from last year. For any of you who are interested or have been thinking about booking a safari with us, you might also like to see what our areas, camps, equipment and overall quality looks like. We will have more DVD's available as the year goes and once clients start returning from their safaris.

Just drop me an e-mail with your name and mailing address, and let me know which of the DVD's you would like to watch. I will send you these for FREE for those who are past or present clients. Anyone who is also interested in joining us in the future, I will also be glad to send you any of the DVD's as well so that you can see for yourself a little taste of what we have to offer. This is a big expense which I am happy to cover for our present clients, and for those who are serious about considering us in the future.

If you are not interested in hunting with us, but still want to watch some great DVD's, then you can purchase any of these DVD's for $15 each, which will cover my costs for CD's and shipping etc.

There will also be a Cameroon DVD coming soon from my last hunt there. You can check on my website to keep updated on this and to order any of the above DVD's. Website will be updated by the 17th.

DVD Options

1) Lee Lipscomb with PH Brian van Blerk - Hunts in Lolkisale and Lobo in Masailand Tanzania for 10-days in November. Lion, 3 buffalo, Oryx and other plains game. Excellent footage of our two areas, and Lee does a great job on this safari. Lee paid for a full 21-day hunt, but could only stay for 10-days. Hunt filmed by Osprey Filming

2) Bony Peace with PH Brian van Blerk- Hunts Lobo Masailand in Tanzania for 21-days with his wife Dianne. Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and plains game all on film. Excellent footage of this hunt as well and gives a great view of our area in October (driest month) when most other outfitters are having a hard time in Masailand, but we do just fine. Hunt was filmed by Adrenalin Productions.

3) Dr. Art Hietzler and Dr. Jan Bax with PH Adam Clements - This hunt was done in Southern Tanzania as well as the Selous. It is a 21-day safari in two areas where 2 lions, 2 leopards, buffalo, crocodile and plains game are taken. They shared one cameraman, so not all the footage from each hunter was caught on film, but is good footage of what was taken. The hunt was filmed by Adrenalin Productions.

4) Rich Robertson with PH Jochen Hiem - This is a 7-day Plains Game hunt in Namibia where he takes, Kudu, Gemsbuck, Warthog, Black Wildebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Red Hartebeest and Springbuck. For those interested in hunting Namibia, this is a great way to see what the country looks like and method of hunting. Hunt filmed by Adrenalin Productions

5) We also have a great 20 minute promo as well for those of you who have not seen it. This is FREE to anyone.

We will have a section (coming soon) on our website where anyone can order our video's and it will be updated as new ones come in. These are real hunts with real people in our areas in Africa, and we thank our clients for allowing us to use their footage to promote our areas and to show people what they can expect when on safari with us.

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

Posts: 473 | Location: San Antonio, Texas & Tanzania | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Count me in Adam.

Incidentally, Lee sent me a couple of his commercial DVD's from his trips to Cameroon and CAR, and they are excellent and very informative. Outdoor Visions caries them if anybody is interested in hunting these countries.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted Hide Post
Bill, they are on the way. I think you will also really enjoy this one from Lee who always does a great job on his video's. I will also have one coming in the next 3 weeks from my Cameroon hunt as well which I will send you a copy when It is done.

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

Posts: 473 | Location: San Antonio, Texas & Tanzania | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
Adam, I would be interested in the promo one and also the #4 DVD, how would I go about getting the pymt to you, or should just wait for the info on ur website?

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted Hide Post
Just e-mail me your address and which DVD you would like and will send them to you.

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Adam

I would be interested in all of the DVD's. How can I send you payment as I am(likely) a couple of years away from heading back to Africa?

Thanks

Ian

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I will keep my eyes open for the Cameroon DVD and I like the looks of the first three (especially no. 3 -- two lions and leopards in 21 days!) so I will think about those.

Thanks for the promo DVD as well -- I thought it was even better than last year's.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in the DVD's as well, email sent!

Posts: 575 | Location: VA | Registered: 20 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Adam Clements
posted Hide Post
ilw, just e-mail me and we will get you set up with some DVD's.

Anyone who wants DVD just e-mail me direct which will make it easier for me at adam@safaritrackers.com as I do not always check this site everyday. I will make sure that you are well taken care of and your next weekend not so boring with some great DVD's to watch.

adam@safaritrackers.com
www.safaritrackers.com
210-698-0077

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These are great videos, I received them earlier this week. Very informative and very professionally done. I'm going to sit down with a beer tonight and start watching them again.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adrook:
These are great videos, I received them earlier this week. Very informative and very professionally. I'm going to sit down with a beer tonight and start watching them again.

Agreed these are excellent DVDs, better quality then many videos sold. Highly recommended.

Posts: 575 | Location: VA | Registered: 20 March 2003Reply With Quote