THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Trijicon's World of Sports Afield - TV SHOW

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon's World of Sports Afield - TV SHOW
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a NEW show on the Sportsman's Channel, produced by Safari Classics.

I didn't even realize it, until I got a text message this morning, but one of the show's we did in CAR, this past April is on this week. Unfortunately it has already aired twice, but will air one more time on Saturday, August 13th at 8am. It just says 8am, so not sure if that's EDT or what?

We apparently hunt the Giant Eland, so if you're interested in seeing that on film, tune in Saturday morning. You will just have to check your local Sportsman's Channel listing, for the exact time.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4887 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:

I didn't even realize it, until I got a text message this morning, but one of the show's we did in CAR, this past April is on this week. Unfortunately it has already aired twice, but will air one more time on Saturday, August 12th at 8am. It just says 8am, so not sure if that's EDT or what?

We apparently hunt the Giant Eland, so if you're interested in seeing that on film, tune in Saturday morning. You will just have to check your local Sportsman's Channel listing, for the exact time.

Is it Friday or Saturday? Aug 12th is friday!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Aaron,
saw it last night...Good show!

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:

I didn't even realize it, until I got a text message this morning, but one of the show's we did in CAR, this past April is on this week. Unfortunately it has already aired twice, but will air one more time on Saturday, August 12th at 8am. It just says 8am, so not sure if that's EDT or what?

Is it Friday or Saturday? Aug 12th is friday!

Mac - Sorry, its Saturday the 13th.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4887 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aaron: I saw the show and it's teriffic! Well done on a hard won tropy. I hunted with CAWA in 2010 and I thought that their hunting areas were excellent. Congrats again! It was difficult to see from the video, but was Farno your head tracker? He was my head tracker and I thought he was very good. MMP

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mufasa:
Aaron: I saw the show and it's teriffic! Well done on a hard won tropy. I hunted with CAWA in 2010 and I thought that their hunting areas were excellent. Congrats again! It was difficult to see from the video, but was Farno your head tracker? He was my head tracker and I thought he was very good. MMP

Farno, yep that was him!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
It must have been "The Hat" that changed your luck! Cool

Excellent job!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah Aaron. It's Sat. 8-13 @ 8AM EDT. Looking forward to it.

Posts: 120 | Location: South Florida | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by graybird:
It must have been "The Hat" that changed your luck! Cool

Excellent job!!!

Ya, that's what I thought too Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

I DVR'd the show and enjoyed it. I wish they would have shown some other game beside the buff and eland. That was a hell of a shot on the eland - looked like there was plenty of brush between you and that bull.

As for the show, it sure seemed to have more commercials than TAA - really, even DVR'ing thru the commercials got to be a little tedious. It seemed 30 percent or more of the 30 minutes was commercials. But thankfully they didn't show you zeroing your rifle - one thing I find ridiculous. I do like the charter flight in scenes, however. You grabbing the outgoing horns was a cool shot too.

Anyway, looking forward to other shows. TAA showing the same old buff or eles was getting too predictable. How about a Masailand buff hunt for some big bruisers? Hey, I will be there in Jan!!

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7576 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Aaron,

I DVR'd the show and enjoyed it. I wish they would have shown some other game beside the buff and eland. That was a hell of a shot on the eland - looked like there was plenty of brush between you and that bull.

As for the show, it sure seemed to have more commercials than TAA - really, even DVR'ing thru the commercials got to be a little tedious. It seemed 30 percent or more of the 30 minutes was commercials. But thankfully they didn't show you zeroing your rifle - one thing I find ridiculous. I do like the charter flight in scenes, however. You grabbing the outgoing horns was a cool shot too.

Anyway, looking forward to other shows. TAA showing the same old buff or eles was getting too predictable. How about a Masailand buff hunt for some big bruisers? Hey, I will be there in Jan!!

I assume you are hunting with Luke?

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, with Luke.

Posts: 7576 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are the dates?

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jan 17-26

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Missed it!! Let us know when it rerun in 10-13 weeks. Really want to watch the LD hunt!!

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote