THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Obsession for big cats: Calvin Klein

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obsession for big cats: Calvin Klein
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sci...Klein-fragrance.html

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9502 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe that's the secret to Aaron's lion success. I always wondered what cologne he wears and now I've figured it out!

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SableTrail:
Maybe that's the secret to Aaron's lion success. I always wondered what cologne he wears and now I've figured it out!

Darn it man, I thought that secret was certainly safe!!!

Moja, what happened to the SCI lion gig we were talking about last January??

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah let's do it. They just emailed me about seminars a couple days ago. Start thinking about ideas how you'd like to present it. It could be the greatest SCI seminar of all time!

Just think. Special appearance by Calvin Klein, the king of animal magnetism himself. "Guys stop spraying and washing your clothes with that no scent stuff. Try OBSESSION for Men."

Seriously though, it's a go. I'll confirm with SCI today. What right minded SCI member would not want to listen to Neilson and Watts talk about lion hunting? Everything from start to finish to trophy photos. How to hoist a 500-lb cat on your shoulders and take a picture! Sponsored by Calvin Klein.

We might even get Shakari to the convention just to come listen to us! Maybe perhaps Saeed?

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed at SCI! dancing jumping dancing jumping dancing jumping

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Wall Street Journal had this on the front page this week.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
Someone is getting paid to find out which cologne lions and leopards like....

Wow! I believe I have heard it all now.....

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adamhunter:

Your stimulus funds at work.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I usually wear CKOne to attract the cougars at Reno.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
We'll get Saeed to the SCI Convention when they hold it in Dubai, and it snows there, all at the same time. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sci hell let's get him to Dallas so we can show him how real rednecks party Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
A bit OT - Jokes apart, it would be a great way to get even rarer footage of the Clouded Leopard of SE Asia.

I saw a captive one in a rural part of Nagaland in Eastern India - about 100 miles from the Burma border. It was collected as a cub and reared in a cage. It would start calling just on dark and run around in the cage with huge leaps and bounds along the side walls. It was friendly to the owner and would let him scratch its head but was very shy with others.

I have seen them in zoos as well. A really amazing large cat with huge canines.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11253 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oday450:
quote:
Originally posted by adamhunter:

Your stimulus funds at work.

Sadly, this is probably true.

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote