New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crusader Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello - Does anyone have any feedback on Crusader Safari's with Chris Broster and Andrew Pringle out of SA? Ran a search but nothing came up. Just doing some homework.

Posts: 102 | Location: Queen Creek, Arizona | Registered: 16 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
We book for them. Good outfit with big, unfenced areas.

Greg Rodriguez
Global Adventure Outfitters, Inc.
www.GAOHunts.com
(281) 494-4151

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Crusader Safari's

They hunt in the Umkomaas valley, about an hour from my family farm, which I can highly recommend. Because of the nature of the place it is virtually one big unfenced reserve where farmers try to coexist with the game. It is pretty rough though so don't expect an easy hunt but its about as rewarding as it gets.
There are good Kudu and Nyala in the area and plenty of Bushbuck. This old hunting preserve was first protected by our old settler families who mostly hunted bushbuck there on driven hunts. I still have some of them on the wall here in my home that were mounted 100 years back.
I dont know Chris or Andrew personally but from what I read on their website they are the kind of hunters I would reccomend.
Good hunting
Ian

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I can't say enough great things about Chris and Andrew. Went with them in 2007 and again this past July. I'll probably go again. They have a booth at the SCI show if you can get there I visit with them every February at the Harrisburg, PA outdoor show. In 2007 I took a great/old Kudu with Andrew and he will work hard for you and it is a tough hunt (if you can keep up with him) - This year I got a 14" warthog and a beautiful Nyala in the Natal - along with a surprise Bush pig but the best was a 18" Bushbuck - took us three days to get me my bushbuck finally.
Talk to them they are great
(and I don't get paid for this endorsment)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Met them while hunting whitetails in Alberta-I will go with them in the future for Nyala and Bushbuck--Good Guys!

Bob Clark

Posts: 330 | Location: Vanderhoof'British Columbia | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies all!

Posts: 102 | Location: Queen Creek, Arizona | Registered: 16 July 2006Reply With Quote