THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: How To Convert A Lion To Christianity!?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: How To Convert A Lion To Christianity!?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
This is an old one, but appropriate in this thread:

A man was walking through the bush, and sees a lion running after him. He turns and runs, but the lion is gaining and the man knows he can't escape.

So the man drops on his knees and pleads: "Oh Lord, please make this lion a good Christian, Amen!"

Sure enough, the lion comes to a stop just behind the man, drops down to its great knees, bows its head, and says:

"Oh God, thank you for this food that I am about to receive!"

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I suppose they now have to "kill it" as it has become a viscious man-eater. Maybe some SA outfitters will buy him??

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I suppose that if the man would have tried to convert the lion to the islam he would have been killed instantly!!

Posts: 194 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 04 April 2004Reply With Quote