THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Guess Who Is Shooting The 375/404 & Who Is Shooting The 577 T.Rex!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess Who Is Shooting The 375/404 & Who Is Shooting The 577 T.Rex!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Here are a couple of clips added to our Champions!

The Golf Champion

Falco

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
I want to guess another famous golfer, but the Dubai Desert Classic is still 3 1/2 weeks away! I am stumped. Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know Buzz Charlton travelled through Dubai this week but that's not him.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Maybe a football player? I see there is a big tourney in Dubai this week....Iran, UAE, Hamburg SV and Stuttgart.

Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
After watching the Elephant hunting DVD at least 20 times,i think thats Buzz

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1881 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
After watching the Elephant hunting DVD at least 20 times,i think thats Buzz

I've never seen Buzz's video, or any pictures that I can think of...so I just checked out his website. I believe you are right.

And besides, this would be an off-topic thread if it wasn't about an African hunter! Wink Big Grin

Cheers,
Canuck

one of us
posted Hide Post
That does look like that photo but I guess seeing him in his hat so much makes him look different to me. Although I have talked to him many times I have not met him personally yet. A number of members have met him of course.

Maybe I was wrong?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well we can rule out all participants and my fat ass as well!! cheers

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Whomever it is, I'm sorely disappointed! I thought every honored guest had to man up and take a few pokes with the T-Rex. Smiler

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kamo Gari:
Whomever it is, I'm sorely disappointed! I thought every honored guest had to man up and take a few pokes with the T-Rex. Smiler

I think Saeed is "warming" him up!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He hasn't shown us all the photos yet Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yukon delta:
He hasn't shown us all the photos yet Smiler

You mean the Arabian Nights Stories?

one of us
posted Hide Post
What is the action on which the rifle was built?

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DB Bill:
What is the action on which the rifle was built?

quote:
Saeed
Administrator
Posted 10 January 2007 13:23
Dakota 76

Dakota 97
Ooops my bad! Sorry Saeed.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Dakota 76. And he sure knew how to shoot well. He fired 3 shots, putting all of them in less than 3/4 of an inch

The young man in the photo had enough intelligence not to shoot the 577 T.Rex.

I will let you continue guessing who he is.

Last week we had about 18 golfers who are participating in the Desert Classic come over to shoot.

Only two shot the 577, the rest enjoyed shooting pistols, and AK 47s!

One managed to hold the rifle, the other dropped it.

I will post that video later today

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Time for a hint.

Is he a golfer?

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Manion:
Time for a hint.

Is he a golfer?

May be.

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I can't see the photo at all??? Does it work for anyone else?

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't view the video's just green lines. Sound works fine.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Something is wrong with the video.

One of Us
Picture of Two tone
posted Hide Post
The video isn't working for me either, just audio.

Reading the Instructions - a sure sign of weakness and uncertainty.

Posts: 147 | Location: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I will upload the videos again in the morning.

One of Us
Picture of Two tone
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I really enjoy these.

Reading the Instructions - a sure sign of weakness and uncertainty.

Posts: 147 | Location: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hard to tell from a forehead ID, but the guy looks a bit like Ernie Els.

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul Azinger?

Posts: 10376 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Hoffa?

Sure looks like Buzz to me....
Confused Wink

Whoever it is, it sounds like he had a good time shooting.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Walter after he came back from the clinic in Switzerland???

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
looks like that game show host

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have fixed the videos.

They seem to work now.

Please try them and let me know.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I saved the top video to disk and when opened got this message

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or a required codec might not be installed on your computer.

That computer will play other videos with the same file extension as your video.

I then copied it to another computer and that brought up Real Player and it just played the audio, which was one shot and I think you laughing. I assume that was the 577 T Rex. Big Grin

Also, the playing time was 15 seconds but the file is 11.5 mb. Does not sound right??

Mike

Posts: 577 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 24 November 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mike,

I have just downloaded it from our server, and it plays fine in Windows Media Player.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am getting the same message as Mike and I have Windows Media Player.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's still not working for me either. Saeed, is it stuck in your cache? Maybe that's why it's not right for us but ok for you?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I just downloaded both clips onto two seperate computers, and they both play fine in Windows Media Player!!?

I wonder what is causing the problems at your end?

one of us
posted Hide Post
My son says it is Davis Love III .
Mark

Posts: 277 | Location: melbourne, australia | Registered: 19 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

After your last posting (in case something had been changed) I opened AR on 7 different computers and saved the file.

But I am only getting audio, And again, the file is 11.5mb.....Something wrong when the playing time is only 15 seconds. I am getting 15 seconds on both Windwos Media and Real Player.

Saeed, how long does the video run for you.....is it 15 seconds.....is your system showing the file at 11.5mb?

Once I get out of data bases I am lost......so would Zip compress the file size so you can email some of us the file. As I said I am lost once I move from data bases and perhaps that file with Zip will only go from 11.5 mb to 10.1 mb.

Mike

Posts: 577 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 24 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where's the shooting glasses on the guy shooting? Saftey first!

*We Band of .338 ers*.NRA Member

Posts: 415 | Location: Milwaukee WI USA | Registered: 07 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I get a downloading note...then nothing....not working here either. I play a lot of golf and keep in touch with the tour....I can't figure it out yet....IF it's a golfer.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike McGuire:
Saeed,

After your last posting (in case something had been changed) I opened AR on 7 different computers and saved the file.

But I am only getting audio, And again, the file is 11.5mb.....Something wrong when the playing time is only 15 seconds. I am getting 15 seconds on both Windwos Media and Real Player.

Saeed, how long does the video run for you.....is it 15 seconds.....is your system showing the file at 11.5mb?

Once I get out of data bases I am lost......so would Zip compress the file size so you can email some of us the file. As I said I am lost once I move from data bases and perhaps that file with Zip will only go from 11.5 mb to 10.1 mb.

Mike

One file is 11.4 MB and one 16MB. Times are 11 and 20 seconds.

A called a friend and asked him to download them. He did and plays them just fine.

This is really weird.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm just getting audio and a gray screen for the video with Windows Media Player.

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member