THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Guess Who Is Shooting The 375/404 & Who Is Shooting The 577 T.Rex!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess Who Is Shooting The 375/404 & Who Is Shooting The 577 T.Rex!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Two tone
posted Hide Post
Still getting just the audio. Sounds like 'Falco' is the one who drops it....

Windows Media Player here too.

Reading the Instructions - a sure sign of weakness and uncertainty.

Posts: 147 | Location: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
Same issues as other poster. WMP with only audio. Confused

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
using PowerDVD both work fine for me

MN whitetail chaser

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm using Mac but that makes no difference on other web video that I download. I do have a current windows media player and it worked fine this morning on a different video download.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok...I know who it is now and also the shooter of the 577. They are not the same person.

posted Hide Post
Those of you who are getting just the audio: you're missing the required video codecs. Downloading either the FFDSHOW codec pack or VLC media player should solve the problem.

Posts: 5 | Location: Finland | Registered: 19 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The gentlemen shooting the 375/404 is Buzz Charlton.

They all have a choice of what to shoot, and some decline to try the 577 T.Rex.

Walter calls them "intelligent" people. We call them WIMPS clap

I remember the day somone came in here with several big bore double rifles. They range from 500 and up.

They decided I should shoot them. And I think it was the 577 NE I was shooting when it misfired! Walter and our visitor made a hasty retreat from not just the shooting room, but left the basement altogether.

They left me holding the bloody thing to my shoulder, not knowing when it might go off if that was a hang fire!

It did not, and we found that one of th firing pins was broken.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I talked to Buzz today and he said you were a very gracious host to him and his brother. He said in his line of work, he sure didn't need a flinch! He also said he was pleased that people were confusing him with Ernie Els Smiler

If I ever fly through there it would be great to meet you. I want to see your cheetahs.

Did Buzz tell you about the hippo?

One of Us
Picture of KennethI
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
What is the .577 T-Rex in the Champions videos loaded to?

Posts: 238 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 22 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just wondering?? Is this an African Hunting related thread? You would think the Moderator would have pulled it by now? Oh I see, the Moderator started the thread, so I guess that makes it OK? Oh well!!

Larry

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Sellers:
Just wondering?? Is this an African Hunting related thread? You would think the Moderator would have pulled it by now? Oh I see, the Moderator started the thread, so I guess that makes it OK? Oh well!!

Larry

Duh! The guy shooting the 375/404 is a popular professional hunter in Africa. Big Grin

Wink Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Canuck,
Off topic myself, but, is that dog of yours in the picture the Canadian equivelant of the St Bernard in the Alps? If so, what's he carry?
Wink

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, do you have a photo of Buzz's brother shooting the T Rex?

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
He's my bird dog (a 105lb Chocolate Lab) that does double-duty as a pack dog on my backpacking trips. He carries (well, carried...he considers himself retired and is more into lazing by the fireplace now Smiler ) up to 35 lbs. Usually at the beginning of a trip its mostly his own food and a few odds and ends, but as the trip progresses, my pack gets lighter but his doesn't. Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canuck:
He's my bird dog (a 105lb Chocolate Lab) that does double-duty as a pack dog on my backpacking trips. He carries (well, carried...he considers himself retired and is more into lazing by the fireplace now Smiler ) up to 35 lbs. Usually at the beginning of a trip its mostly his own food and a few odds and ends, but as the trip progresses, my pack gets lighter but his doesn't. Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck

Walter said after reading your comment:

"If this is the way he treats his dog, imagine how badly he treats his women?"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
"If this is the way he treats his dog, imagine how badly he treats his women?"

Smiler

Say Hi to Walter for me! Smiler

Cheers,
Canuck