Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9946 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Utter horseshit

And read the poll methodology and the actual questions that were asked. How can any congressman claim this poll really said a damn thing?

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/w...er%202015.pdf#page=1

Allow me to interpret the last question: ”Nearly 40% of Americans who were previously against lion and elephant hunting would reconsider knowing funds supported conservation” News at 11...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The NRAHLF has a poll as well. The results are very different.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Anyone actually believes politicians will ever do anything right?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68598 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
In the big scheme of things...the signatories of that letter are few, insignificant, and represent the far-left citizenship of the USA only.

I wonder if the list of council members is set? I know of a few that received letters of invitation and accepted.

At least one member I know of being accepted...will be an embarrassment for true professionals and ethical hunters...I will not mention names.

I truly would like to be on that council as being a veterinarian/hunter I think I could do a good job of advising the Secretary on true evidence based conservation and humane practices.

I received notification of nomination as a candidate but heard nothing further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37719 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
They will load that body with those that share the mind set of the people putting it together.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
In the big scheme of things...the signatories of that letter are few, insignificant, and represent the far-left citizenship of the USA only.

I wonder if the list of council members is set? I know of a few that received letters of invitation and accepted.

At least one member I know of being accepted...will be an embarrassment for true professionals and ethical hunters...I will not mention names.

I truly would like to be on that council as being a veterinarian/hunter I think I could do a good job of advising the Secretary on true evidence based conservation and humane practices.

There were another 3 pages of signatures if you want me to post them?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9946 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am not in the AZ 3rd district, but that moron Raul Grijala needs to be voted out office. He has long had a drinking problem (convicted of a DUI long ago) and was recently at then center of a sexual harrassment suit.

Voters in the west valley and Tucson need to vote him out of office.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is baffling why some hunters and gun owners continue to support the democrats.

A circular firing squad.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Those who do that are nothing but traitors to hunting and shooting community
Wolves in sheep clothing and with sinister agendas

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:

There were another 3 pages of signatures if you want me to post them?

Pleas do sir.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37719 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
It is baffling why some hunters and gun owners continue to support the democrats.

A circular firing squad.

This should be a shot across the bow to those who even consider voting Democrat.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Lane..same with me. I have heard nothing since notification of nomination.

Posts: 1915 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The letter with all signatories shown can be found here:

https://awionline.org/sites/de...-Letter-01172018.pdf

Posts: 584 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 13 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eyeman
posted Hide Post
quote:
This should be a shot across the bow to those who even consider voting Democrat

tu2

Posts: 340 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, this letter will only encourage Zinke to move forward with the plan. These are not individuals who would ever support the President on anything. The letter is just something they're doing to satisfy the people who elected them--people who can't separate their own hate of (or at least lack of interest in) hunting from the question of whether it actually has value as a conservation tool. Of course, given the suspension/reversal of the import restriction lifting, we can't be confident of anything pro-hunting moving forward, at least not yet.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This won’t sway him. It should only encourage him
This is exactly 8.9% of Congress..
The FAR left 8.9%!
Bunch of pathetic pandering liberal narcissists

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane: I disagree with you sir.

I feel they should be shot IN THE ASS!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6000 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They seem to be confusing “public interest” with “majority opinion”.

Sometimes it is the job of gov’t to protect people from themselves.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
Lane: I disagree with you sir.

I feel they should be shot IN THE ASS!

George

lol

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WannabeBwana:
They seem to be confusing “public interest” with “majority opinion”.

Sometimes it is the job of gov’t to protect people from themselves.

It is neither public interest nor majority opinion.

It is the “look at me” stupidity of modern politics!

These stupid idiots have no business ruling over people!

Clean bloody public toilets would suit them best!

And this applies all the way to the top!

Just remember his last Tweet!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68598 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote