THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    New Hunt Report Has Been Added In Addition To The Videos
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hunt Report Has Been Added In Addition To The Videos
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Made my Sunday Morning. Thank you sharing your adventure with us all.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed.
Great pics and trophies and the accomodations look really plush Cool

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Miles and miles of bloody miles and miles and a wonderful time was had by all! clap
Me too. popcorn

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
The little game looks like a version of Mancala. I have played it with two rows of cups but not 4. Is a fun game and purportedly for teaching the youngsters to count.

Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67021 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great Pictures and Hunt Saeed, Not sure how you where so succesful because at the looks of the few bullets you showed they all failed, according to the bullet experts on this site!

Posts: 1092 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Another good installment. Keep it up.

one of us
posted Hide Post
It just keeps getting better. clap

posted Hide Post
I want everyone to know the truth.

I did not cook the leopard bait as Saeed said.
It was HIS mistake. He told me the bushbuck was for leoprad bait. And the reedbuck was for a BBQ. The reedbuck was hanging on the right. The bushbuck was hanging on the left. Someone swapped them around. It could have been Saeed himself.
That is why he came late from his hunt that day.
He normally likes my BBQ. And comes early to make sure I cook his meat well.

He came off the truck asking about the vulture. How did he know we cooked the bad meat?

Wayne and Nelson, Paul and Dale all enjoyed pieces of that meat. They said it tasted "different".

Ha ha ha ha ha.

If they hadn't taken it off the fire I would have cooked it well done especially for Saeed. With all the lemon jiuce and Tabasco he puts on it he would not have known the difference.

Nudity --- the best form of birth control after 50!

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
I pure delight to read and view. Thanks for all the effort and super report...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Walterhog:
I want everyone to know the truth.

I did not cook the leopard bait as Saeed said.
It was HIS mistake. He told me the bushbuck was for leoprad bait. And the reedbuck was for a BBQ. The reedbuck was hanging on the right. The bushbuck was hanging on the left. Someone swapped them around. It could have been Saeed himself.
That is why he came late from his hunt that day.
He normally likes my BBQ. And comes early to make sure I cook his meat well.

He came off the truck asking about the vulture. How did he know we cooked the bad meat?

Wayne and Nelson, Paul and Dale all enjoyed pieces of that meat. They said it tasted "different".

Ha ha ha ha ha.

If they hadn't taken it off the fire I would have cooked it well done especially for Saeed. With all the lemon jiuce and Tabasco he puts on it he would not have known the difference.

I too believe you were the victim!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So now that screwup was just a dirty trick by Saeed?

I don't believe it!

Walter is talking like a Democrat now!

Apparently no one got sick, Walter ought to own up.

He may be forgiven, since he is "Walter One Shot" now, and there is hope he may straighten up in other areas of life: no more crossdressing, no more rotten meat BBQ's, etc.
Fart machines are O.K.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Walter: Saeed has spies. He would have known. He is on to your ways. If you are to beat him you will have to try to fix him another way, but you will have to be very clever and cunning to outwit him. Good luck, as none of us ever sees that happening. wave

one of us
Picture of Andy
posted Hide Post
I would like to see what Walter would do with that reptile on a stick for his BBQ?

Andy

Posts: 1278 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 67021 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

they are excellent photo's as always. Are you stil taking the majority with the small Cannon IXUS?

The Suitutanga is awesome. I thought Nyala were ellegant but that is fabulous!!

FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you once again Saeed for sharing your wonderful adventure with us. Love the reports and photos.

Congratulations to Walter on his MANY one-shot kills. Obviously he is learning from you. Wink

Posts: 134 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed your and your friends take marvelous photographs. I don't know how you find the time to take so many pictures and hunt too, but i'm glad you do. Many many thanks for sharing your hunt

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another excellent installment. Keep going, don't stop. With thousands of pictures. . . .

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Thanks for sharing with all of us. I'm really enjoying the pics and the comments.
Max

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Saeed, if you don't mind, I'd like to know what you do with all the pictures you take of the Safari? Are you saving them electronically, on paper, or just deleting them all?

In my opinion some excellent photography of an excellent safari. Well done!

Posts: 9125 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

How big was the croc. Looks massive.

Reddy375

Posts: 2539 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
All photos are saved electronicall.

The croc was 15'1", and very wide and heavy. We originally thought it might be about 12-13 feet - we got misled by his girth.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Fantastic photos Saeed.

thumb

Cheers
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tradewinds:
Great Pictures and Hunt Saeed, Not sure how you where so succesful because at the looks of the few bullets you showed they all failed, according to the bullet experts on this site!

WE have a slight advantage over those so called "experts".

As we design and make our own bullets for our own use right here in our workshop.

We have complete control on what we make, and these bullets have been designed for shooting buffalo in herds. So penetration should be sufficient, but not far enough to exit on quartering shots.

We used a slightly different bullet design a few years back.

Those would exit a buffalo bull on all angles except lengthways.

Another bonus seems to be that the bullets do expand very quickly as they enter the enimal, regardless of its size, creating quick kills.

On some animals we found that the bullets shed their petals about 6 inches after going in. Those petals shoot in different directions, creating more damage.

The shank continues to penetrate.

The eland we shot was over 400 yards away. And the bullet hit him in the shoulder, as he was angling towards us slightly. It stopped just under the skin on the other side, just ahead of his rear leg, as you can see in the photo.

So if you listen to the "experts", our bullets failed! jumping

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
On some animals we found that the bullets shed their petals about 6 inches after going in. Those petals shoot in different directions, creating more damage

I found this statement true, never posted it because if it does not look like a magazine ad so posters freak out.

I use the TSX almost Exclusive even for small Florida Deer, I have had a few blow off petals but most just exit.

Do they always loose the petals?

Posts: 1092 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Great report and photos, Saeed, as always.

Congratulations on a terrific safari!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13398 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Fantastic pics! Congrats on a great safari and thanks for sharing it with us.

Posts: 17 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Another safari to remember.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19319 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
congratulation on what sounds like an epic adventure...

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a hunt to remember, super photos, great buff and what a sable. Hat's off to you gents.

Dirk

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Please check the first post, I have added a few videos for your enjoyment.

One of Us
Picture of Dentist
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Thanks a lot!

What I like on your shooting, Saeed, is you take the animals in the way they come.

One of Us
Picture of ghundwan
posted Hide Post
Excellent video clips - can't wait for the DVD !

Thank-you for sharing it with us

Posts: 277 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I tried to render the videos in a relatively high resolution and bit rate for better viewing.

The thing is, one has to make an educated guess so that the files are not too big to down load.

The originals were shot in high def, that is why those clips are 864x480.

I hope you enjoy them.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to download the video of Walter having a farting contest with our game scout!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Don't forget to download the video of Walter having a farting contest with our game scout!

animal animal rotflmo

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of slimtim
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Thank you for the videos and the story line.

Tim

Posts: 137 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
That sitatunga video is my favourite so far! Thanks! Smiler

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Very nice hunting, trophies and places Saeed.

But, for a best footage, you shoud tell to your cameraman to use manual focus and not autofocus.
Nex time call me Smiler archer
Fabio

www.arsvenandivideo.com

Posts: 10 | Location: Perugia - Italy | Registered: 13 May 2007Reply With Quote