Tools

Rich Idle & Adventurious
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
AR guests

Here is the REAL deal in a NUTSHELL ...

I would like to should we say depart from New Zealand for [six months minimum] or more!! and shoot over to Africa for the 2005 hunting season being April - October/Novmenber time approximately ...

My offer is,

I have a modest [2 bedroom + office single level house ] which needs to be lived in and cared for the time I am away. It is (fully furnished) and with all basic services such with SKY TV, unlimited dial up internet access etc.

Ideally, it would suit someone whom is FREE of any burdons, affluent enough to have 6 months mimimum to waste hunting fishing sking golfing (drinking cheap priced white and red wines) of impeccable quality and generally being a lazy no good slouch BUT whom will keep good care of my house while I get sun burnt in Africa.

I would be happy with about [ US 1,200 a month ] to cover all my expenses whilst I am away. All you need to pay over and above that is the power you use, and international phone calls, local area calls within NZ are FREE. Of cource you need your return airfares and visa etc and must agree on the six month stay negotiable

Do any of the AR guests fit the bill, or know of some reliable person OR couple whom might fit the bill and want to vegitate for the winter in NZ without a care in the world. The cost of living with your US dollar would be a breeze to say the least, BUT really it is for someone whom does not worry about money ONLY happiness

I can even throw in a couple of local hunting contacts to boot in case you get the urge to go bush

No dreamers please, only genuine enquiries welcome beer

EMAIL Peter  Balla-Balla Company Portfolio
Peter J. Bird

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
Peter,

Would love to take you up on your offer as I have always wanted to come to New Zealand. Unfortunately, I dont think I can convince my employer of a 6 month PAID leave of absence! need the income so I can afford my buff hunt with you!!

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Bwanahile & Valued Guests

Basically this is how the deal would work:

1) WE would arrange a suitable Time Period ( 6 mths minimum ) for the opportunity

2) The entreprenure/adventurer would make a $1,000 CONFIRMATION ( non refundible ) bond payment to me. That would then give me some confidence to BOOK my airfares to Africa knowing that the enquiry is genuine.

3) The payment of $1200/month x 6 months being $7,200 covering the (six month period) would be paid upon arrival after settling in to the house ...

So in effect your overall cost is $8,200 + airfares from home to NZ return.

Once here budget for $100 max per month for electricty costs, plus any international phone calls as made.

I have a special internet deal with my ISP provider for Cheap Internationl phone calls as well, so that is not a worry at all if someone was using the phone to run a business venture from home.

Then your only other costs are food, entertainment, miscellaneous, and WINE, BEER etc (-: The cost of living in NZ is cheap by world standards.

As mentioned it would suit someone to whom (Money and Time WAS NO CONCERN ) Ideally either a couple without children whom want to free their spirit a bit. Or even a (business professional) whom used the internet for communication this would be ideal as well. I do exactly that, sit at home and use the internet. If required we could look at hooking up to broadband as well if that was a requirment as I am on a dail up package at present, but as mentioned local phone calls in NZ are free so you could in effect be on the net for 8 hours a day without charge.

Broadly speaking then ....

If you budgeted in total for say ($2000 per month) for 6 months being $12,000 that would give you 6 months in NZ to spend your time as you please in a comfortable house with all the basics and within close proximity to all an outdoor person could ever wish for:

Hunting - Fishing - Golf - Hiking - Skiing - Mountain climbing - Jet boating - White Water rafting - and some of the wonderful food and drink that we have over ...

Just out of interest below is the hyperlink to the small town where I live ..

Upper Hutt City

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote