Find
Notify
Tools

10 Days from now...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted
I'll be winging it South back to South Africa in just 10 days! Wooohoooo!!!

Is is my second trip to SA for plains game and I couldn't be more thrilled. Woohoo!

I'll be hunting with Leopards Valley and will be doing a true walk and stalk without much of an agenda. Besets and Eland are my preferred targets but I'm not going to walk away from that perfect Gemsbok either.

Thank you all for making the last couple years bearable until I returned for my second adventure.

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2319 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
The anticipation is killer, isn't it? I hope you have a grand trip!!!

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nevada Wapati
posted Hide Post
I'm right behind you. Leaving on the 18th with my 14 year old to Namibia.

Posts: 402 | Location: Carson City | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Have a great time!

We have 4 months to go, and I am already preparing!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me too! Heading to Zim via South Africa.

Getting excited myself.

Posts: 42342 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
19 days for me until I leave for Zimbabwe. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
You guy's all have a fun time Smiler and bring back some stories wave and photo's to share. Big Grin

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rnovi:

Is is my second trip to SA for plains game and I couldn't be more thrilled. Woohoo!

I'll be hunting with Leopards Valley and will be doing a true walk and stalk without much of an agenda. Besets and Eland are my preferred targets but I'm not going to walk away from that perfect Gemsbok either.

Thank you all for making the last couple years bearable until I returned for my second adventure.

Say hi to Dave and Nikki from Jim & Joyce please.

Enjoy your trip.

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go gettem' brother tu2
Safe travels Wink

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
quote:
Originally posted by rnovi:

Say hi to Dave and Nikki from Jim & Joyce please.

Enjoy your trip.

Will do! I miss those two. Smiler

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2319 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're beating me by 2 days, I fly out of Denver on the 16th for Zim with Biebs!

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SIKA98K
posted Hide Post
Heading to Namibia on the 15th also.
We,ll all be bumping around OR and Hosea Kato about the same time.
We should be wearing AR T-shirts to recognise each other Smiler

Posts: 457 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pagosawingnut:
You're beating me by 2 days, I fly out of Denver on the 16th for Zim with Biebs!

I'm right behind you. Biebs and I figured out we will all be in camp together for one night on June 30. Looking forward to it.

Posts: 662 | Location: Below sea level. | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great! I'll have somebody new to talk to. By then Biebs will probably be tired of me.. Big Grin
Hope not and maybe the presence of his new toy will keep him in good humor(or maybe I will have bought it by then) jumping
Looking forward to meeting you.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AK145
posted Hide Post
Have a great trip! 48 days to go for us!

Posts: 217 | Location: Fairbanks, Alaska | Registered: 15 August 2011Reply With Quote