THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Petition against NAPHA's Press Release
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Petition against NAPHA's Press Release
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am getting the impression that there is something drastically wrong at NAPHA!

Any orgenization that puts out a public anouncement as bad as NAPHA has done would have certain head roll!

Who was the genius who thought of this in the first place?

Should't he be given his marching orders?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67051 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, absolutley!! NAPHA's actions are acts of terror. To premeditately plot the extermination of worldwide sportsmen at NAPHA's whim of filing reports with foreign governments in order to slaughter the non-NAPHA PH's client base. NAPHA policy is to bankrup, destroy families, wives and children, homes, and employment of honest sport hunters.

NAPHA should be investigated by the Namibian Government and based on findings proceed with arrests and prosecution of NAPHA members.

Publicy post the name(s) of the NAPHA perpetrators that implemented this rein of terror!

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I could care less how things are handled in Namibia. Right now I would just like my trophies that the state vet "misplaced" the paperwork for. Until and unless I get some reasonable answers at the convention I wont be going back. I am sick and tired of the arrogant attitude that has been displayed here by Napha. You have not seen them say anything about all my missing paperwork have you? I think perhaps they should sweep in front of their own doors before criticizing those of their neighbours. I will support the truth and nothing less.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this whole dustup more to do with the licensing(or lack of) of Brittany Boddinton's guide and doghandler than anything else? If the issue IS illegal/nonlicensed guides and houndsmen from accross the border, why not handle that and forget all this other nonsense.

Buliwyf-Your credibilty deteriorates with each post. Check your meds.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be very interested to know the names of the NAPHA members who wrote or agreed to the press release that threatened Americans. Even if I choose to hunt Namibia again, I would not hunt with any of the signers.

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crane:
Is this whole dustup more to do with the licensing(or lack of) of Brittany Boddinton's guide and doghandler than anything else? If the issue IS illegal/nonlicensed guides and houndsmen from accross the border, why not handle that and forget all this other nonsense.

Buliwyf-Your credibilty deteriorates with each post. Check your meds.

I got a PM stating that the man who got the SCI PH Of The Year Award was NOT licensed when he conducted the hunts he got the awards for!!??

Can anyone shed some light on this too please?

Posts: 67051 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JohnHunt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JA:
I would be very interested to know the names of the NAPHA members who wrote or agreed to the press release that threatened Americans. Even if I choose to hunt Namibia again, I would not hunt with any of the signers.

guess why they wont be released

Posts: 1678 | Registered: 16 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crane, The houndsmen and Guide who guided Brittany was FULLY LICENSED and LEGAL. They had working permits and written permission from the land owner to do the hunt and had a LEGAL hunting permit from M.E.T. This whole story has nothing to do with the Brittany accident.
Saeed, The PH you are talking about is FULLY licensed and one of the best PH's in the WORLD he has NEVER done anything ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the type of shit talking going on in Namibia trying to discredit the best outfitters out there and make the LITTLE inferior outfitters look like the real big boys they are NOT!!!!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corne Omujeve:
Crane, The houndsmen and Guide who guided Brittany was FULLY LICENSED and LEGAL. They had working permits and written permission from the land owner to do the hunt and had a LEGAL hunting permit from M.E.T. This whole story has nothing to do with the Brittany accident.
Saeed, The PH you are talking about is FULLY licensed and one of the best PH's in the WORLD he has NEVER done anything ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the type of shit talking going on in Namibia trying to discredit the best outfitters out there and make the LITTLE inferior outfitters look like the real big boys they are NOT!!!!

Corne,

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

I wish someone from NAPHA would jump in and clear all the mess they have created by their announcement!

Sadly, what they have done is going to affect ALL operators in Namibia!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
NAPHA would never admit they were wrong...
We have our AGM on the 2nd of December and BLOOD will flow...

one of us
posted Hide Post
Corne- Is there going to be a "check your guns at the door" policy for the meeting? There sure seems to be an effective disinformation campaign in the works. Thanks for your reply and we hope to hear more about the results of the meeting on 12/2.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would not be a bad idea!! We will keep you informed...

One of Us
Picture of dla69
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Corne,

Hmm, you mean people are spreading lies via PM. Perish the thought.

Posts: 535 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dla69:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Corne,

Hmm, you mean people are spreading lies via PM. Perish the thought.

Well, with all the nasty things some of the past recpients of the SCI PH Of The Year Award have done, I thought I better get this one cleared too.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crane - middlefinger We'll see what your credibility looks like when NAPHA has you prosecuted. You don't have the experience to understand the gravity of NAPHA policy.

Again, NAPHA should be investigated by the Namibian Government and based on findings NAPHA members should be arrested and prosecuted. NAPHA members coming into the United States should be detained and investigated. NAPHA is doomed.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JohnHunt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buliwyf:
Crane - middlefinger We'll see what your credibility looks like when NAPHA has you prosecuted. You don't have the experience to understand the gravity of NAPHA policy.

Again, NAPHA should be investigated by the Namibian Government and based on findings NAPHA members should be arrested and prosecuted. NAPHA members coming into the United States should be detained and investigated. NAPHA is doomed.

Buliwyf were you one of the hunters reported to USFG by Napha by any chance?

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
man it sure sounds like it!! for sure, he is not a happy guy.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13180 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks, I'm sure...

If you don't mind, I'll just stay out of Namibia a while longer. 2010 is gone and so is 2011 there for me.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JohnHunt, I fully understand the ramifications of the NAPHA policy. 99% of the people that post here would be bankrupt by the NAPHA policy after successfully defending themselves against prosecution by the United States Government or the government of their home country. This is why I feel so strongly about bringing NAPHA to justice. NAPHA's policy is designed to bring complete annilaltion to a sport hunter that does not safari with a NAPHA member. Not conservation purposes. This is racketeering and more. A hunter abiding by Namibian law is subject to terror by the NAPHA orgainization. NAPHA's actions are egregious, heinous, and criminally diabolical. Any citizen attacked by NAPHA would loose their way of life as they know it. Anyone that does not understand the terror visited upon the sporting world by NAPHA needs to look closer at what happens to citizens prosecuted by governments.

Doom on NAPHA.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
NAPHA means annihilation to a sport hunter not hunting with a NAPHA member. NAPHA is attacking the families of sport hunters for commercial gains.

NAPHA should be investigated by the Namibian Government and based on findings NAPHA members should be arrested and prosecuted. NAPHA members stepping foot on American soil should be detained and investigated.

Doom on NAPHA.

We need a list of NAPHA members names to turn over to Homeland Security.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The United States of America should not focus her prosecution on her citizens but on the enemies from Namibia.

NAPHA should be investigated by the Namibian Government and based on findings NAPHA members should be arrested and prosecuted. NAPHA members stepping foot on American soil should be detained and investigated.

Doom on NAPHA.

We need a list of NAPHA members names to turn over to Homeland Security.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
JohnHunt?????

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think we should take a breather and look at this from a realistic prospective.

NAPHA is just an association, and like many of these, they seem to have rank idiots in charge!

Let us put the blame where it belongs - the individual, or committe - who have come up with this rediculous idea.

I bet the vast majority of NAPHA members have no idea "their" orgenization seems to have lost track of all its common sense.

We should NOT blame the members for what NAPHA has done.

I understand a meeting is scheduled early next month.

Let us see what they come up with as an association.

If they still come up with another silly, half hearted retraction, I can see a mass resignation from NAPHA.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Namibia is the enemy of the sporting world. Turn the NAPHA member's names over to government enforcement.

Doom on NAPHA.

One of Us
Picture of JohnHunt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buliwyf:
JohnHunt?????

Hello? Are you asking me a question?

Clearly NAPHA or members of it are frustrated with non-members/outsiders hunting in Namibia. They probably feel this is pretty much unstoppable from a legal perspective as there either isn't the means or the will to stop it at the government level. So they got this idea to threaten the customers and hope they stop it. Seems like a poorly advised last ditch attempt to control the situation.

In any event I think Saeed has a pretty good approach.

John