Find
Notify
Tools

If you like tough hunting
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
I can offer you a 7 day Buff package which includes all camp and hunting fees, hunting licence, rifle import & the trophy fee on 1 Buff per hunter for US$8500 1x1 or US$6500 2x1.

You can also take a PAC elephant (unexportable) for an additional US$4000 trophy fee during the same hunt.

Exclusions are dip & pack ($800 per crate.....if 2 hunters share a hunt and ship their trophies to the same destination they share the crate costs) alcohol, tips and additional trophy fees.

Please e-mail me for further details.

one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
Why is this "Tough" hunting? Is this in Zim or Moz?

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
It's in the Zambezi Valley of Mozambique, downstream of Cahora Bassa. It's hot and humid with "good" populations of tsetse flies by day and mosquitos by night. If you don't mind long walks and a few leopard crawls then you'll have a good & successful hunt. This hunt isn't for everyone, game populations are reasonable, but not as good as Tanzania and the terrain can be more challenging than the Selous or Masailand (Tanzania).....but that's reflected in the lower price & dates are limited.

I haven't posted full details as it's too long a document, but I'm happy to send it all by e-mail. The hunt has our usual high standard of customer support and safari planning, but as I say, the Zambezi Valley is always a challenging hunt.

one of us
Picture of hhmag
posted Hide Post
I'll second that. Our concession is in the Zambezi Flats and it is tough country. Every time we hunt there I have a few new scars to show for it, but I prefer it to Tanz. Truly wild doesn't even begin to describe it! If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging hunt, give it a try. I've hunted the flats for 6 years straight and never been dissappointed.

Posts: 395 | Location: Florida's Fabulous East Coast | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
Steve - I didn't think I would be able to travel this fall. There is now a a small window of oppertunity. Please send me the information on this offer.

FSmego@msn.com

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
It's on it's way to now.

one of us
posted Hide Post
If there is e $5000 government fee, then the elephant will really cost you $9000. Is that the rest of the story?

Posts: 219 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: 03 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
No, The govt licence fee is only payable on a trophy Elephant (actually, from memory I seem to remember it's $5500). But I doubt many people will be taking trophy Elephants (in Moz) with the current stuff up regarding CITES & Mozambican Elephants, which has resulted in the US F&WS (amongst others) refusing to issue import licences.