THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Saeed's 2005 Safari General Distribution- Discs are down. Out of circulation.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed's 2005 Safari General Distribution- Discs are down. Out of circulation.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. Hold it Frank. I did see some videos and I did pass them on to Texas Zebra. ARe these the same ones? if they are, disregard! sorry! jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
Frank,

I have not been keeping up with this. I know I'm on the list and we've PMd a few times. Any idea where I am in the order at this time?

thx

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buffybr, where are the discs please.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Frank,

I got your PM, and replied to it last night. I also see that new_guy posted that he sent the discs to me. I also sent him a PM.

I check my mail every day, and I have not recieved the discs yet.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1635 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the reply and the pm. I also sent one to Chris and he was going to contact you as well.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
New_guy,

I still have not received the discs. I sent you a PM.
Kurt

Posts: 1635 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I received the discs today!!

One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I am mailing the discs today to ARTP.

I could only view the discs on my computer, they would not play on my DVD player.

Saeed sure does like to hunt buffalo!

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
buffybr - I had the same problem with the discs not playing on my DVD player.

The first set I sent you were copies I made from the originals. (maybe the will show up some day???) They did play on both the DVD player and computer.

The second set I sent you were the originals and they did not. Sorry, that's all I had left...

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
posted Hide Post
wave

I received a note that ARTP received the discs and they will not play. Looks like we are out of business again. He is returning them to me so I can try and fix it.
He also mentioned that he did not have mailing info. If you have not sent mailing info forward do it not so the guy in front of you knows where to send them when we get it back into circulation.
Frank