New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: 505 Gibbs CZ 550 magnum news
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have e-mailed them and I say we spread the wor to all and sundry, lets get this thing happening. I NEED a .505 Gibbs !!

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
I just got this e-mail from CZ in Europe rehgarding the 505 Gibbs.
There is still hope

Cheers,

Andr�

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest in firearms produced by our company. I have to admit that I was really surprised reading your e-mail as we have just now started to prepare our CZ 550 Magnum to be made in .505 Gibbs cal. for the next year production. I may say that technically this poses no great problem, but ecenomical aspects are not so favourable and the final decision regarding serial production has not been made yet. In my really personal estimation I rate the relation between pro and con 40 : 60. In other words I place 60% on the fact that the CZ 550 Magnum for the .505 Gibbs cartridge will not be produced, but again the things may change, maybe 4 months from now we will know the final decision and prospective availability of the CZ 550 Magnum in the calibre you are interested in.

Yours faithfully,

Milan Kubele
Marketing

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
AAAWWWWWW come on ,just bring it out CZ. I know I will buy one. I was after a lower priced 505 Gibbs for a play gun. I just hope they do decide to build them

Posts: 618 | Location: Singleton ,Australia | Registered: 28 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think that is strange.I wonder why they are coming out with it in the States and not abroad.My understanding from CZ-USA is that it will be coming out here in the US. Go figure...

Posts: 64 | Location: Annapolis,MD | Registered: 17 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
Jeff,
I think you ought to scan the membership for Euromembers and have all of you email CZ. Bombard them with demands for production. After all, it took us here years to convince the knotheads to bring out the ZKK in a straight American stock . . . and that's no exaggeration. We almost had to grab them by the lapels at the S.H.O.T. show and shake them to get their attention. Obdurate? Man!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If CZ USA will make one then I will get one.
Does CZ USA and CZ have anything in common ? it would be starnge if they made one in the US and not in Europe.
If not I will import 10 and reshape the stock refinish it and sell the with 100% profit

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It would be better if it is produced in the Czech Republic as those countries other than the US will get them, including Australia. Perhaps we can get an adress at CZ headquarters to start a letter campaign to improve the odds in favour of production. I would definitely buy one.
Mark

Posts: 277 | Location: melbourne, australia | Registered: 19 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lets do so the Address is:

Ceska zbrojovka a.s.
Svatopluka Čecha 1283
688 27 Uhersk� Brod
Czech Republic

Please e-mail

info@czub.cz

Lets make this happen

Cheers,

Andr�

one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Quote:

If not I will import 10 and reshape the stock refinish it and sell the with 100% profit

Cheers,

Andr�

Any chance for an AR discount ????

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe they could make a Accuratereloading limited edition

Se you next week

Cheers,

Andr�