THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and gentlemen,

I have received several hundred messages requesting a copy of our safari video of this year's hunt with Alan Vincent in the Selous.

I have tried to get these videos ready, and sent out as soon as possible, which means I was not able to answer any of the very kind, sincere, and sometimes very funny PMs I have received.

I just wanted to say THANK you to all of you here, and hope you do not take my not answering each PM as an over sight.

WE all appreciate your involvement in the discussions, and hope you all enjoy our safari.

Please feel free to ask any questions about it, I will be happy to answer them.

This year's safari is on 2 64GB USB 3.0 sticks, which means hours of enjoyment for those who love African hunting.

We have already sent out over 900 copies so far!!??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Saeed

you are a generous man, thank you very much.

take all the time you would like, and respond when you have some time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ditto what Bwana said. Thank you Saeed.

The things you see when you don't have a gun.
NRA Endowment Life Member
Proud father of an active duty
Submariner... Go NAVY!

Posts: 436 | Location: Lynchburg, Home of Texas Independence | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks mate...I don't care what Walter says about you. I think your a top bloke Wink Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8034 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

You are generous as always. I have yet to put my request in as I am not in front of a computer with enough free time to do it justice!!

Just a thought, but would a file sharing programme be an easier way to distribute the videos?

Keep well mate,
K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Not very practical Kiri, as the total file size is almost 120GB.

Not many people will be able to download it.

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to express my gratitude for all the effort you put into the preparation of your annual videos.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2326 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Saeed this is an amazingly generous thing you do for the members here! I as I'm sure others are for ever in your debt for the chance to enjoy your safaris with these films!

I really have no idea how to thank you adequately!

.................................................................. old patriot

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
You're the best Saeed, in spite of having Walter as your sidekick! rotflmo dancing rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Wow!! 120Gig, that's some safari video.

K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cazador2
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

Thank you again not only for your videos, but for give us a wonderful oportutnity to be in touch with hunting and people who loves it.

Luis M Canal

Renato Leduc 85
Col. Bosques de Tetlameya
Mexico D.F. 04730
Mexico

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
dancing Thankyou again Smiler

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed, you are a truly generous man, can´t wait to see the video!

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 531 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, thank you one more time. I am looking forward to hours of interesting viewing and showing it to my non-African hunting friends. We have converted several of them and had the pleasure of accompanying them on their first safaris.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you're videos are such a fantastic gift. I've enjoyed your previous hunt tremendously and absolutely look forward to this one!

Thank you just kindly for this.

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2319 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
...I just wanted to say THANK you to all of you here, and hope you do not take my not answering each PM as an over sight...

Saeed, WE are the ones to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH to YOU for your most generous offers of your Safari videos, AND especially for providing this Forum.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
As always Saeed, you know Joyce and I appreciate your generosity and the time you put into this as well as , of course, AR

Cheers
Jim

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The same as ^^^ Jim says above.

Now I will be looking in the mail box. Smiler

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I am still getting requests by email, and as I have mentioned, no email requests will be entertained.

Please send your request by PM ONLY!

One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed, WE are the ones to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH to YOU for your most generous offers of your Safari videos, AND especially for providing this Forum.

My sentiments!

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 810 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hello Saeed !
Yesterday I received the videos, so now I know what to do for some time.
You are a generous person.
Thank you very much.

Ladislav

Posts: 15 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by virago:
Hello Saeed !
Yesterday I received the videos, so now I know what to do for some time.
You are a generous person.
Thank you very much.

Ladislav

Great.

First report of anyone getting theirs.

Let us know what you think.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Saeed.

The poor Ratwife will just have to put up with me turning into a slobbering idiot again while watching your hunt and planning my next.....

All the best.

Ratty.

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I may have missed the post to request a copy but I would love a copy if possible. I have 3 bad tears in my left rotator cuff with surgery scheduled next week and your videos are what I watch while doing
my therapy. My hunting season has been cut short so I will have to watch others hunt and the quality of them on our TV here is shaky. If possible
Dr. Wesley E Pittman
PO Box 590
Mexia Texas, 76667

Thanks for hosting AR... Wes

you can make more money, you can not make more time

Posts: 786 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 07 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Penetrater
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for Accurate Reloading .

I cant tell you how much I enjoy logging on the site to read others report on their hunts, learn what to do and not to do on my next adventure .

I could go on and on, Just wanted to say thanks.
Saeed, you truly are the most generous of hosts !

Posts: 132 | Location: oklahoma city ,oklahoma ,usa | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Just received mine today. Now, I know what to do with my free time for a while.

THANKS AGAIN.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
Just received mine today. Now, I know what to do with my free time for a while.

THANKS AGAIN.

It is going to be quite a while as there are many enjoyable hours there.

I hope you all enjoy it..

One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,

Mine arrived today. Very much looking forward to the viewing.

Thanks and best wishes,

Milo.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I look forward to a copy.

Walter's antics are something to behold. Hopw one man can wreak so much havoc is amazing! rotflmo

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Saeed I just received the flash drives five minutes ago. Looks like I'll be watching for a couple of weeks with all that footage!

Thank you very much for your very generous gift! These things are a real gift to us old geezers that are too old to do much hunting anymore!

....................Thanks again

Mac!....................... old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Saeed

I received the 2 USB drives. Thank you for your generosity.

I look forward to viewing the clips.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11208 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today Saeed and a big thank you for your kindness. tu2

Now it's time to get them on the TV and start watching. Smiler

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
Mine arrived today Saeed and a big thank you for your kindness. tu2

Now it's time to get them on the TV and start watching. Smiler

Steve,

Can you watch them directly on the TV??

Our TV does not have a USB connection, so we connect the USB to a Sony BluRay player that has one.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Saeed

The TV has 2 USB ports but it took me a while to suss out how to make it play....... turned out I was expecting it to be more complicated that it was. homer

All I have to do is plug the stick into the port then go to select device and hit play and it works a treat! Smiler

I hadn't thought to plug it into the DVD player but guess that'd work as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed, I did get my copy yesterday. Now it's movietime Smiler

Regards from the North of Sweden.

Namibia, Oktober 2019
Namibia, May 2018
Namibia, November 2016
South Africa, March 2016
Namibia, May 2012

Posts: 29 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 21 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jeff Graves
posted Hide Post
Yes a very generous offer indeed Saeed.

It is much appreciated and I look forward to receiving what I am sure will be a very interesting and entertaining video for guys like us.

Jeff

Posts: 56 | Location: United States | Registered: 11 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU SAEED, my copy arrived today.

I'm looking forward to watching it. Smiler

Posts: 1634 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Arrived in Idaho this morning, and I tried it directly on the big screen. Works great, now if the wife would just go visit the grandkids for a weekend, I'd be in TV heaven!

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed. I received my copy yesterday. We are enjoying it very much.

Posts: 106 | Location: Florida | Registered: 02 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Saeed..I got my copies of your Safari today!

Thank you so much,I am looking forward to watching them.

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote