THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Westley Richards Spring Clearance In Progress

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westley Richards Spring Clearance In Progress
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted
For those of you who are interested. Their website is www.westleyrichards.com They have their leather goods on sale including cartridge wallets and ammo belts. Some Courtney boots, have to know English sizes. Good stuff. They even have Mark Sullivan tapes on sale for Ray and Nickudu!!!!

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Darn good price on Courtney boots for the USA....$99

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello folks,

Clearance sale on selected items!
Why can't I select one of their doubles?

Posts: 181 | Location: Windhoek Namibia | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Everything is priced in $

Posts: 90 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: 25 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
I called WR and found out a 9 1/2 American shoe size converts to a 9 in their sizing. But, no sale boots in a 9. Bummer!

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Everything is priced in $

Spie, that is because that website is their USA store in Missouri!

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
SBT,
My Courtney are 10.5 and I wear an 11 American size shoe..but I could have easily worn a 11 courtney...especiall with a good heavy sock or a arch/heel suport, which they need...

If I wanted a pair I would get the 9.5, I'm betting it would fit you, if not then send it back...

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote