New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give up the dream???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have you veterans of several African trips ever thought - "I am giving it up, quiting hunting Africa, sell my big bores?"

I have had those thoughts... Peter Flack hung it up a couple of years ago, Jim Shockey seems to have stepped out of the lime light, many others have stopped ... silently.

What causes this? Are you there?

I just can't give it up yet. Health is decent. I have enough cash to go a couple more times. I have shot about everything I have wanted to hunt - some of them twice over.

Why go back?

Is it for the surprise of seeing something new - like my group did on our last trip to Zim - we participated in an Elephant relocation/darting exercise, got to help with getting blood and urine samples as well as my wife "milking" a female for milk samples. That was cool and worth the trip. We have been to Zim several times. Love it but have seen a lot of it.

Same with Cameroon.... Been there and CAR on wild hunts. Had great experiences.

Went to Uganda and side tripped to see the mountain gorillas. Again, that made the entire trip.

Anyway, I struggle to give up a dream, to give up building one more .375, giving up thinking that my last buffalo or eland was my last.

What say you?

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sometimes struggle with this. I’ve made a dozen trips over the past 20 years.
I’m going back in March. Once I started hunting elephant it’s what keeps bringing me back,
I’ve made strong friendships and learned a lot.
Being retired makes the financial commitment harder. Being older makes the physical hunt harder.
I won’t say the next one is the last, but I’m thinking I won’t put another one in the oven before leaving camp this time.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Headed back in 3 weeks for what will most likely be my last safari. Money isn’t an issue but advancing age and recently diagnosed heart condition are.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have more than enough money to go back but, my body has given up on me. I guess 10 trips will have to do....

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1098 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My safaris have ebbed and flowed depending on money, time available and desire, with gaps of up to 5yrs.

I'm in my early 50s & have taken each of my 3 kids at least once. Took my youngest last year.

My main safari interest now is to hunt the big, wild places with little/no human habitation. Those trips are way more expensive than average, so depending on income there will be some gaps. I'm considering trying to grab a late-season deal next year.

With the difficulty of drawing tags in the West, and the ridiculous cost of North American guided hunts, I have been adding a few fishing trips into the mix.

I'm not super fired-up about Africa right at the moment, but I'm certainly not thinking I'm done!

Posts: 434 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not ready to quit it.

Finding something different to hunt is getting harder over there.

As long as I still enjoy it, I will keep at it.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Finding something different to hunt? Try Liberia and join the slightly nutty fringe group of dedicated duiker hunters!
Personally, at my age I would prefer a nice gentle tuskless hunt.

Posts: 295 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
After half a life time I had to give it up, at the time I was 86 now 88, the flight and a tired body, worn heart was the demand..I still miss it, same with my roping habit..It is what it is, and IM grateful and blessed for what I got. May have one buffalo hunt left in me, maybe

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
For me, it's the process I detest. The obtuse volume of documents and process required to get me, my guns in country, then back home have taken the shine off of it.

Once I'm there, and in camp, I'm good. It's just the process of doing so is a complete buzz kill. I've killed about everything, short of Ethiopia stuff.

The shipping cost, the hassles there and the cost of taxidermy are also part of it.

I am 100000% not interested in using camp guns or leaving the trophies on the ground. The guns and the trophies on the wall are every bit as important to me as any other part.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3388 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
For me, it's the process I detest. The obtuse volume of documents and process required to get me, my guns in country, then back home have taken the shine off of it.

Once I'm there, and in camp, I'm good. It's just the process of doing so is a complete buzz kill.

I am there Ross. Like Steve, once in camp…I love it. The process has become overwhelmingly and the travel agents less helpful than ever.

I am wondering right now if I will ever go back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36556 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree that the paperwork and details are tiresome. I currently need to get to work on import permit for a lion and a CITIES permit for a leopard and am not looking forward to it, but I think one of the hardest days of my life will be the last day of a safari that I know will be my last. I'm 63 and still planning the next one before I get back.

Posts: 10010 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Given what I do for a living, the paperwork and process is Meh... another day at the office. Some semiliterate cretin telling me what to do is hardly unusual.

Once I get there I can forget all that bull...

I can understand how folks who have a bit more freedom day to day might get fed up with it.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
God willing, I’m no where near done. I leave Saturday to hunt with Alan Vincent in his Selous area. And I must be a slow learner as I not only handled my paperwork, but also that of my son and a 79 year old friend who is going with us. Maybe I’m a glutton for punishment? I have more hunts booked for the next couple years, though those will be traveling alone.

As long as my health holds up, I expect I’ll go back as long as possible.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I know some took a break from Africa to go hunt sheep while still physically able and to change it up a bit. That’s obviously one expensive shot, depending on the sheep and destination.

Africa allows a menu of animals and options depending on the area.

I need to get back, but I’ve been spending my time working, and shooting at times, in Argentina. I like shooting. In a couple minutes while a hunter takes a break, I’ve already shot more dove than the law allows here.

I’ll go back to Africa. It’ll be with a trusted outfitter and maybe just a few animals on the list, but I always like those shots of opportunity should they arise.

Some have also turned to fishing and other passions. The transit time and BS with paperwork sucks in Africa, but I will take my gun there for those few I want. Maybe just for photos. I’ve got a storage unit with my own animals and trying to deal with 250-300 trophies of my father who passed five month ago.

Same with sheep, but I’ve never had that inclination. No pun intended.

High volume dove, hand me anything and I’ll get the hang of it. We once had a guy being down a matched pair of modern H&H .410s. They didn’t last long.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
After the fantastic safari I had this July in the Bubye conservancy with Nigel Thiesen I am ready to go right back.
My girlfriend and I flew Delta Premium Select flight 200 to Joburg. Debbie Gracy's team met us at the gate and then off to City Lodge with guns EASY! Ate at Quill's next morning flew to Bulawayo and simple process with guns in Zim.

I had a 7 day non trophy bull hunt which was great, saw the big 5 and got pictures, fantastic. I told my girlfriend she saw more in 7 days than many people do in 20 trips!
We then drove to Vic Falls and showed her the sights, spectacular.
Hunting was hard the buffs were wilder than hell because lions were EVERYWHERE!
I have had trips when many things went wrong but this one makes you want to go back

Posts: 1851 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am leaving next week for an Ele & buff hunt in Zambia and then off to Tanzania for buff and croc in October. I will spend some time at Vic Falls and Zanzibar before the hunts.
I plan on going to Africa until my health says no mas. I'm sorry to hear about some of you guys having to quit traveling or hunting because of health issues. We all have it coming.

Posts: 1790 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
As long as body will manage.

A Steve has mentioned, it is a bit of an uphill struggle getting there.

I look at it as if one climbing a mount, until I am in our charter flight on the way to the bush.

Then I know it is all plain sailing.

Off with some friends next month.

Sadly we have lost my friend Walter.

He cannot be replaced.

But life must go on, and we are going to have a great time as usual.

Yesterday got some pictures of our new camp.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
When it comes to it, money and time matters for me and some years are better than others
Plans are for next years so we’ll see

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Headed back in 3 weeks for what will most likely be my last safari. Money isn’t an issue but advancing age and recently diagnosed heart condition are.

IIRC, you said that to me back in 2009 (minus the heart condition)?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me expand on my views as to the struggles getting there and back. If Safari hunting was my only or just one a few hobbies or activities, I would probably suffer the hassle and go.

However, I have so many other passions that when you juxtapose the hassle of Safari hunting against say Sport Fishing in South America, there just isn't any comparison. I know some of you don't fish and have no desire, but I was raised by a father who showed me the wonders of the fields and streams, both are my passion.

Talk about easy, I am going to Guyana in November. Its 4.5 hour flight from Miami. Its 11 days of fishing and its 4200.00

No Paperwork hassle
No trophy fees
No taxidermy
tips aren't even a factor (200.00)

And for me, when I'm on a 200# Piraiba or a 100# Redtail, I'm getting the same adrenaline rush I get hunting DG. I COMPLETELY get that isn't for everyone, but its a large part of why I will probably never go back to Africa.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3388 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
4 spinal surgeries did it for me

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago my mother asked me "Haven't you hunted enough in Africa"? I said as long as I can walk I will hunt every year. At 67, in a few weeks, I figure I have another 10 years or so of yearly trips assuming my health keeps up. Heading to Zim on September 27th for a two week trophy elephant bull hunt at Kazuma this year.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not have near the experience that most of you have and I have only been 3 times.

My last trip was not great—multiple groups hunting and not great organization. It was more hassle than it was worth.

Like Steve, I have other interests that I really enjoy. I actually like hunting here in the States, better. And, I can do it for a lot less money. There are plenty of opportunities and I do not mind hunting public land and enjoy a few guided trips.

I might go back if it's to a new area and a new part of Africa. However, given the costs, I would rather spend the money here at home.

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason P:
I do not have near the experience that most of you have and I have only been 3 times.

My last trip was not great—multiple groups hunting and not great organization. It was more hassle than it was worth.

Like Steve, I have other interests that I really enjoy. I actually like hunting here in the States, better. And, I can do it for a lot less money. There are plenty of opportunities and I do not mind hunting public land and enjoy a few guided trips.

I might go back if it's to a new area and a new part of Africa. However, given the costs, I would rather spend the money here at home.

I have an archery Bull Elk tag here in Arizona 9/15-9/28. An 11 day Guyana trip in November, Archery Deer is open 12/15 through the end of the year, then the entire month of January.

I have two bicycle races on schedule before the end of February.

I have the powerboat of my dreams to use in between all my other stuff.

Just because Africa is in my rear view, doesn't have any bearing on my outdoor pursuits.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I appreciate all of the views on this as I suspected a lot of us had similar inner conflicts.

I started fishing a bit, in Alaska, and find that pretty hassle free and fun. My wife and I floated a river that dumps into Bristol Bay and had a great adventure for the price of our airline tickets to Africa.

Cost and adventure type are becoming the barometers on my trips.

Money is partly a consideration. Time is not as I have plenty of that. Health is ok. My sheep hunt days in Canada or anywhere remote are likely over, but I can manage ibex in Spain or a desert sheep hunt in Mexico.

I am thinking of trying a few hunts in Europe. Had one great hunt in Austria so would like to repeat the experience somewhere else.

I am 0 for 3 on Alaska brown bear hunts. Thinking of a boat based hunt instead of a tented hunt on the Peninsula.

Have never hunted elephant for some reason. Love eland hunting - that is my favorite in Africa. Lord Derby is the best, but the hassle of Cameroon makes me think twice or three times. Botswana was great. Lots of kudu, lots of eland, no bad bugs, friendly and hassle free airports. Same for Namibia and Zim.

Anyway, I will go another time or two or three but, as Steve said, the hassle factor gets really old.

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I appreciate all of the views on this as I suspected a lot of us had similar inner conflicts.

I started fishing a bit, in Alaska, and find that pretty hassle free and fun. My wife and I floated a river that dumps into Bristol Bay and had a great adventure for the price of our airline tickets to Africa.

Cost and adventure type are becoming the barometers on my trips.

Money is partly a consideration. Time is not as I have plenty of that. Health is ok. My sheep hunt days in Canada or anywhere remote are likely over, but I can manage ibex in Spain or a desert sheep hunt in Mexico.

I am thinking of trying a few hunts in Europe. Had one great hunt in Austria so would like to repeat the experience somewhere else.

I am 0 for 3 on Alaska brown bear hunts. Thinking of a boat based hunt instead of a tented hunt on the Peninsula.

Have never hunted elephant for some reason. Love eland hunting - that is my favorite in Africa. Lord Derby is the best, but the hassle of Cameroon makes me think twice or three times. Botswana was great. Lots of kudu, lots of eland, no bad bugs, friendly and hassle free airports. Same for Namibia and Zim.

Anyway, I will go another time or two or three but, as Steve said, the hassle factor gets really old.

You should join us on one of our South American fishing trips.

It authentic as it gets, plenty of adventure, very inexpensive and a very small payout as far as time to get there. I get home in Phoenix, the same day I leave camp.

Perhaps go the first time without the wife to gather some recon as to her comfort, or lack of.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
As other mentioned, medical issues have kind of put me on hold for a bit.

I am looking for 24 or 25 trip and that may be my last one. Fast approaching my 60th high school reunion and I would like to take that one in.

I do have plans to meet up with a few African groups at the DSC convention in 24 to see if what I am look at is what I can budget. I am not sure if I will be bringing anything back and that does bother me.

I have my rifle off now to be restocked, I picked up a stunning piece of wood for it and then I probably will put on a new rifle scope. On my old stock, it got beat up on my last trip, being dumped out of my tuff pak by TSC and I should have my rifle back early next year.

I will be looking at taking some fishing trips going forward. This will be another item I will be checking out at DSC.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1575 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Africa has always been special for me as a hunting destination, but I have hunted elsewhere, too.

A steady diet of anything, even African hunting, grows boring to me.

But I do still love to hunt Africa and will do so for as long as I can.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13389 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Like Dogcat, Eland is my favorite animal to hunt in Namibia. In fact, reading his Hunting Reports for Eland here on AR first captured my interest in 2015. I think of it as a Poor Man’s Elephant Hunt. Driving dirt roads looking for fresh tracks, following those tracks on foot and assessing the trophy quality of the Eland has many of the positive aspects of an Elephant hunt at a fraction of the price.

At the age of 76, I’m not sure how many more Eland hunts I have left in me and the hassle and cost of multiple flights just to get to Windhoek is daunting.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
quote:

IIRC, you said that to me back in 2009 (minus the heart condition)?

I don’t recall that but for sure I got my second wind after discovering elephant and buffalo hunting! Now that second wind is about gone, literally and figuratively. Wish it was otherwise but wishing won’t make it so. Mad

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
41 years old, a 3 year old, building a house and a cabin. I have been on hold for expensive hunts the last few years. Still travel and hunt, moose, roebuck, capercaillie etc but no eles Wink Have a H&H double and a H&W in the safe and a W.R coming in that have never seen Africa so can't wait to go back soon. Greece next week.

If I had the money and a little more time I would go on "big" hunts every year I would think.

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Ross you certainly opened the tap with your opening post!

Me, same age as Ross, am back in Africa in October for a short specials hunt
and then planned Turkey in Feb 2024, NZ in April 2024 and 2 x Africa in May and
July 2024. Bigger trip planned for 2025 running to possibly 90 days on the road!

Agreed the paperwork and red tape is a bitch but as long as I can I will provided
my health holds.

Taxidermy and all that other stuff like camp rifles et cetera is small sweat stuff.

I am guessing that most of our kids will be well off even if we spend a big chunk of what
we as a wider group have earned!

Live the dream!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
First time I went to Africa.

Booked a a hunt on short term from Klinebergers in Seattle, Washing, as I was visiting Boeing.

Bought second hand rifles, a Ruger M77 in 25-06 and a Remington Safari in 375 H&H.

Klinebergers offered to have the rifles shipped for me to Zimbabwe with another hunter.

No paperwork, no questions asked.

Went back to Dubai, then England, then to Zimbabwe.

At the Vic Falls airport, found my rifles in a case OUTSIDE the customs office.

It was that simple.

Then, for many years, I could ship my rifles and ammo ahead to Zimbabwe, number of rifles, and quantity of ammo was irrelevant.

Cases of shotgun and 22 ammo were shipped.

No one bothered asking any questions.

Now, your ammo has to be weighed, your rifles have to be checked, for serial number, and looked through the barrel to see they are actually empty.

Honestly, this happened in Tanziania.

Apparently some idiot came back from his safari, and when asked if his 375 H&H rifles was empty, he pointed the barrel up and pulled the trigger.

BANG it went.

Told you some people have no business being around guns!

From second hand factory rifles, to custom rifles and custom bullets, made at home.

I will go as long as I am able health wise.

73 years old, in relatively very good health, but one never knows how long one has left.

Hopefully me and Don will be able to celebrate our 100th birthday together! clap

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hopefully me and Don will be able to celebrate our 100th birthday together!

Pity the poor Camel that you plan on BBQ'ing in celebration of the grand event! rotflmo clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
quote:
Hopefully me and Don will be able to celebrate our 100th birthday together!

Pity the poor Camel that you plan on BBQ'ing in celebration of the grand event! rotflmo clap

And it is not going to be a 100 year old camel either! clap

And don't forget you are coming too.

And the invitation applies to everyone here.

No false teeth allowed.

We were hunting in the desert.

Everyone takes turn cooking dinner.

It was one of my father's old friends turn to cook.

They shot rabbits and were cooking them in a stew.

My father went to have a look, and the old man was searching in the stew pot for something as if stirring it.

My father asked what was happening.

Without batting and eyelid, the old man said "my teeth fill in!" rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm on the way to Zim as I write this.
No quite ready to throw in the towel. Then Turkey before year's end. Decisions on future hunts might be decided a bit on how these hunts go. Detinitely some animals and places I would love to hunt but, for sure, it's not getting any less complicated.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2018 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a hunt in Uganda waiting that I paid for in full just before covid broke out in NZ. Delayed by covid, then lack of quota for Sitatunga and now by my wife being stage 4 C. I won't be going while she needs me so I'm in no rush to return to Africa. She can travel to local countries so we are off to New Caledonia for Javan Rusa on Sunday.

Posts: 295 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

Ross you certainly opened the tap with your opening post!

Me, same age as Ross, am back in Africa in October for a short specials hunt
and then planned Turkey in Feb 2024, NZ in April 2024 and 2 x Africa in May and
July 2024. Bigger trip planned for 2025 running to possibly 90 days on the road!

Agreed the paperwork and red tape is a bitch but as long as I can I will provided
my health holds.

Taxidermy and all that other stuff like camp rifles et cetera is small sweat stuff.

I am guessing that most of our kids will be well off even if we spend a big chunk of what
we as a wider group have earned!

Live the dream!

What you hunting in Turkey Charlie?

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 30.06king:
I'm on the way to Zim as I write this.
No quite ready to throw in the towel. Then Turkey before year's end. Decisions on future hunts might be decided a bit on how these hunts go. Detinitely some animals and places I would love to hunt but, for sure, it's not getting any less complicated.

Where to in Turkey? And for what?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

Just being in Africa in the wild places is worth the price of admission. I'd be perfectly happy to be an observer. Safari is far more than collecting x,y,z animals. Unfortunately money is a consideration and what I'd like to do is perhaps beyond my means at this time.

We did get to Costa Rica for fishing in March and we'll be hunting in the UK and Spain this coming Nov so we're still in the game.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote