Find
Notify
Tools

Mr David Nyoni
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
Mr David Nyoni who last september shot and killed a ZAWA scout was captured last night by a contingent of Royal Kafue and ZAWA scouts. He had in his possession that night an AK47 and .375

This operation has been going on for a week now. One of our team went undercover and identified this criminal was residing at a fishing camp some kilometres up stream from us. He is one of Zambia's most wanted men and there is a reward on his head.

The operation is still ongoing and Mr Nyoni is currently and very kindly revealing the whereabouts of other wanted criminals who participated in this murder.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
I sincerely hope that Mr.Nyoni is enjoying the warmest hospitality that his hosts could offer.

Best-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 810 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Well done! Do they still give neck-tie parties in Zambia? tu2

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Andrew - great to hear the good new.

Just like you to post the real important issues!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11221 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would not want Green hunting my ass.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Chalk one up for the good guys.

Mike tu2

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Time for some Old Testament justice.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
. . . very kindly . . .

I wonder if he was Mirandized first? Cool

Mike

Posts: 21696 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
I would not want Green hunting my ass.

Jeff

+1

I was thinking the same thing based on the stories Andrew told me about Green.

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Greensboro, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Nice work!!

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Two more suspects have been arrested. One poor soul was also picked for possession of 5 kilograms of marijuana.

There will be a party in the ZAWA barracks tonight.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
...There will be a party in the ZAWA barracks tonight.

LOL! That else would you have with 5 kilos of marijuana. rotflmo

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Greensboro, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good show! Glad Mr. Nyoni has "chosen to cooperate." We could learn a lot in this country.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish them continued success in their ongoing investigation.

Posts: 177 | Location: Eastern Slopes of the Northern Rockies | Registered: 15 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
thumb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37821 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Time to get a rope. coffee

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JBF:

Don't be premature. He has so much more to share.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote