THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Push The 'IGNORE CARMELO" & Post Your Name!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Push The 'IGNORE CARMELO" & Post Your Name!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
BTT

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He has been on my ignore list for weeks now.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
He's GONE..............

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
He/she is the first I've put on ignore.

Posts: 25 | Location: Tulia, Texas USA | Registered: 28 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Should've done it a long time ago. What a moron.

Posts: 10181 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
Whew, glad I don't have to see him anymore!

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of urdubob
posted Hide Post
Done.

goodbye you coward and asswhipe.

Posts: 945 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 09 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I learn new tools every day. Thanks. He's #1 on my list. Gary T.

Posts: 112 | Location: Eugene, Oregon | Registered: 23 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Okay, I am in.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm in. B

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm new here and dont really know whats goin on BUT---after 11 pages of "ignore carmello" it sure looks unanimus to me---carmello who?? ta ta

Posts: 318 | Location: People's Republic of New York | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

You can tell from his posts, that Carmelo is a child playing computer games, no doubt a bed wetter who has been abused and scorned by his brothers, sisters and friends, he cannot have them spend the night because of this shamefull malody so he has resorted to flaming in order to lash out at the people that would have otherwise befriended him...but not to worry as he gets a little older he will discover masterbation and we will never hear from him again, I am sure that will take up 100% of his time until death.

Ray, that was great. You made me spit out my drink when I read the last 2 sentences.

Posts: 498 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 13 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My first Ignore.......DJ

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Palmer
posted Hide Post
Had Carmelo on "ignore" a long time. Just now added Jimmy223, Moosie and Greenhorn.

Posts: 2251 | Location: Mo, USA | Registered: 21 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This idiot is obviously a PETA mole...He's ignored though I did think my reply to him/it was rather on target....

I would suspect that it has finaly been released from the limb and genetal restraints long enough to be given internet privlidges at his/it's state run facility....

Guys I really think we need tp petition Saeed to institute some type of measrues to block./ban these idiots.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 308 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 12 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
Got it.

BOWHUNR

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Him & Mortie.

Sevens

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Done. "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
In!

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
See Ya!

Chuck

Posts: 2658 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Just post and say "I'm ignoring Carmelo" --- let's make this the biggest post yet.

Bigger than the Match King thread? No way... but I'll add my name to the effort.

Russ

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
The XO concurs

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 363 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: 20 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tommy Igi
posted Hide Post
Done!

I'm ignoring Carmelo...

Posts: 49 | Location: Copenhagen, Denmark | Registered: 22 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted Hide Post
IT WORKS!

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The little twit is ignored.

Posts: 515 | Location: AZ | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
I did it and I begin to feel better

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Been there - done that!

Posts: 44 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
I did it long ago...

jpb

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anytime I see "Carmelo" its time to avoid the posting. He's an internet "tough guy". Doubt he'd be the same way in person.

Posts: 394 | Location: Tennessee, North Carolina | Registered: 01 April 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
done

one of us
Picture of Redlander
posted Hide Post
Hey, this feature works pretty well once I figured it out. Some of the other really bad potty mouths might get the same. My mother always said profanity is just a substitute for poor vocabulary, but that stint working construction during college summers did nothing for my vocabulary.

Posts: 842 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 23 January 2004Reply With Quote
not one of us
posted Hide Post
The ignore feature does work well.
However it opposes the overall desire and need each and everyone of you has to hear the words of CARMELOL.

It is fun to push the button and pretend but we all know the truth.

See ya on the new forum.
C

Posts: 451 | Location: no where | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I never used this feature before, but count me in. Some people just enjoy being a pain in the ass.

Posts: 1450 | Location: Dakota Territory | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
not one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, especially when they create push-ignore threads and don't ignore.
Isnt' that annoying?

See ya on the new forum.
C

Posts: 451 | Location: no where | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Next

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote