Chobe Bushbuck
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
Just ignore this guy. He is getting exactly what he wants.

+1

amen brother!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This place is beginning to sound like the Crater. Very entertaining... Wink

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I skimmed this entire thread just now. For someone who is very upset on behalf of the entire planet about the picture of the black kid with incredibly bad teeth' chobe has posted and reposted it eleven or twelve times in a day or two. You guys think maybe he's a non-racially sensitive pedophile or something?

His other tastes are weird enough to give me pause trying to figure out if he really is mark sullivan.

I think he really likes the bashing he gets here. Probably hasn't had this much attention since they took him out of his home and put him in foster care.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Muletrain
posted Hide Post
Despite having him on 'ignore' this shit is still pretty funny.

Elephant Hunter,
Double Rifle Shooter Society,
NRA Lifetime Member,
Ten Safaris, in RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe

Posts: 955 | Location: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to agree, CB's posts have kept this forum active and funny the last few days. It can get boring without the controversial posts once and a while. Posts like "is the 375 a good rifle to take to Africa?" really get old! If I want boring, I will move on over to 24 Hr. campfire. coffee

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We need a Poll: who's the bigger douchebag; Chobe or Scottyboy?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RBHunt:
I have to agree, CB's posts have kept this forum active and funny the last few days. It can get boring without the controversial posts once and a while. Posts like "is the 375 a good rifle to take to Africa?" really get old! If I want boring, I will move on over to 24 Hr. campfire. coffee

+1

I agree as well but unfortunately it seems most around here have little sense of humor. I tried to send him a PM but it says "Chobe Bushbuck doesn't have the rights to view private messages" whatever that means. I guess it's back to "is the 375 a good rifle to take to Africa".

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chobe Bushbuck:
quote:
Originally posted by aussie21:
Hey everybody I found a picture of CHODE ! ! !

Say, that's pretty racist. Do you have a problem with black people?
NO, BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH POSERS.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13449 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
If you guys have had enough why dont you get the moderator to publish his IP address in turn we can trace the EXACT location of his computer and line rental / lease name which ever country he is in ?

Thats what we did on the European Big Game forum when we have a troll

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sadly, Saeed does not permit that here. Everyone is free to make an ass of themselves if they choose. About ten people have been banned here in a little over four years I have been a member.
We like to look at it as charity in a slightly perverse way.

Rich

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by londonhunter:
If you guys have had enough why dont you get the moderator to publish his IP address in turn we can trace the EXACT location of his computer and line rental / lease name which ever country he is in ?

He is located in Beaucaire, France.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
Now that the Winter olympics are over this will be entertaining.

If we leave London this morning we will be there in 06 hours to join him for dinner in the south of France !

A few weeks left to get a trophy Charmoix as well

A view of his town boys

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Chobe
Your posts seem designed to stir controvery and debate and that is all well and good. But to immediately jump on the good 'ol "racist" bandwagon the moment a picture of a non-white is used?? That is pathetic and reduces you to the same level of the playground bullies to claim to despise. Debate and discussion on hunting issues is what drives this forum forward and makes it interesting for the hunting community. Knee-jerk name calling belongs on face book or whatever other site immature teenagers get off on.
JCHB

Posts: 425 | Location: KZN province South Africa | Registered: 24 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:

Rich

yuck

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't you just know he is located in France? How fitting. I don't find anything about him amusing or cute. Perhaps he is trying for the Andy Drook memorial trophy for being the biggest asshole on AR. donttroll

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:

Rich

BOTH ! ! !

" Knowledge without experience is just information. "

- Mark Twain

Posts: 141 | Location: santa maria, ca | Registered: 25 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

WELL THAT'S THE REASON! SNAIL EATIN PUSS ! ! !

- Mark Twain

Posts: 141 | Location: santa maria, ca | Registered: 25 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Living in the south of France and playing the race card........what a puke!

If you lived in Birmingham Alabama and wanted to play the race card, you will still be a puke but at least you would have a background from which to explain your stance...........

Chobe I am finished with you and your superior attitude in your writing,your ignorance and stupidity and I will be sure to add bushbuck to the list of things I kill in Zim next month.....Chobe Bushbuck as someone already said what an unappropriate name for such a sad waste of human flesh.......

BTW what hotel was your mom selling her self in when she let the brains part of you run down her dirty leg and end up on the already stained sheets from the days previous 6 men that possibly had a hand in giving you your DNA?

Here is my farewell to you middlefinger

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow. . . thats the best you can come up with? By the way I don't have a problem with black people just you, but that comment you posted leads me to beleive that you are in fact a black person, which would be the only explanation for you pulling out the old reverse racism card. LOL. Chode you might wanna stay down.

Seems like you DO have a problem with black people you racist ass. Don't you have a Klan meeting or something to go to? Which white supremacist website do you pull your hateful pics from? I guess we now know what David Duke's handle on here is.

Come on Chode, I'm not a racist you're just upset. Now wake up that hampster in your head and get him running on that wheel find something at least somewhat clever to post so I can actually have fun picking on you.

Only racists find humor in those types of caricatures and only a racist would know where to find garbage like that to post. Apparently hostility towards black folks is tolerated around here.

LOL I guess the hampster isn't up to it today, maybe you forgot to grease the wheel. you are such a loser its sad. Do you know how I found that pic? A marine friend of mine who just so happens to be black sent it to me in a humorous email. Now come on Chode, I'm getting bored.

The old "I'm not a racist because I have a black friend". Uh-huh..... Your actions speak for themselves.

I never said that. I just said where I got the picture. If I were you I wouldn't start shit with all these posts unless I was prepared to finish it. You are a net bully, actin hard with a keyboard, lol. Well its my lucky day its seems, because I'm one of those guys who gets great pleasure from making wanna be bullies lives miserable. I guess I'm a bully for bullies.

I wouldn't want to be getting all uppity with you now would I? I'm sure a bully's bully would take care of that right straight away.

Are you offering?

In my experience, racists like you are small people who are to be feared only when in numbers and hiding behind masks. I'm done sparring with you, there is no challenge in it. Now, that said, don't you have a Klan rally or a Larry the Cable Guy concert that you are late for?

That's what I would expect a coward like you to say. Oh and I don't brag very often but don't beleive 6'2'' 280lbs. is very small. I just wished we lived near one another, probably wouldn't take long to wade through you and your but buddies.

All the big ones line up. All the little ones pair up ! LOL

The fat ugly ones fall the hardest.

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. middlefinger

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So are John Frederick and chobe bushbuck the same person??

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
yuck tu2

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys have it all wrong. I did some research and found out his real name. It is Richard Cranium. His friends call him Dick Head.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chuck1911
posted Hide Post
popcorn

Chuck Warner
Pistolsmith
/

Posts: 332 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
You guys have it all wrong. I did some research and found out his real name. It is Richard Cranium. His friends call him Dick Head.

He is a sexual intelectual as well otherwise known as a fucking know it all...

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Blue Devil:
So are John Frederick and chobe bushbuck the same person??

John Frederick is in Australia.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chobe it sounds like the jury is in on you man. You're a hunter so I at least considered you my brother, but you do have some offbeat views.

How can anyone not like ISS? You'll always have my respect as a hunter til you start disrespecting animals.

But you must improve on your look. Your hair is too pretty. Mess it up just a bit. Try to improve on the specs too; maybe go for some Prada rims, try some Oggi frames or something more contemporary. Let your pants sag a little too. Lose the belt and let them ride lower on you hiney. The ladies like that. Urkel is no longer a hit, not even in syndication.

Lose the Cross pen & pencil set in the chest pocket. That's a 70's look dead as disco. Better yet just slice the sleeves off that shirt.

Try to stand with your shoulders and chest up. The sunken chest is something better affiliated with Treasure Island. And the biggest style violation you're guilty of here is your tie. If the skinny part is longer than the fat part, tuck it into our shirt or better yet cut it off.

Good luck with everything. I hope you shoot better than you dress.

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This boy needs to spend an afternoon with the Moja-ettes and absorb some Soul! Do those girls give lessons on how to "Get Right!"? The kid needs help.

Rich
SA, April 8th. All that, and some Cuban Cohibas.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Somehow I don't associate Sable Trail with Soul. Can't picture the Afro.

Time does march on...thankfully.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7578 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Funny post Marc....was a gooder.

In regards to the pic, you know...the teeth? That mug would be funny no matter what race.

Chobe, your gonna get eaten up over here!

If I were you, I'd try and fix some shit with your 64th post.

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Rod

Nice bear, where is that?
Thanks
Ian

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rod. As Ian said, nice bear. Can bears be hunted with double rifles? Is that considered overkill? I am pretty accurate from about 100 yards, but know nothing about hunting them. An outfitter from Russia offered me a bear hunt, but I want to enjoy the same rush as hunting chui and buffs. Is that possible?

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
May I chime in

The answer is absolutely a YES

A double rifle not an issue adn not an over kill if you are confident about it.

I took a double 416 rigby to russia and shot 02 brown bears. 120 yards running and 5 yards charging.

Better than any of the Big fives I have hunted before. The guide there have this gunho mentality.

The closer you are the better the hunt and also they enjoy it as well.

One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Sorry Jason for kinda borrowing your thread here.

Ian, I shot that Bear on the AK Pen a couple yrs ago, Unit 9 IIRC right along the Pacific Ocean.

Marc, provided you can shoot it (and I know you can), I dont think there is such a thing as "Overgunned" for coastal bears. Although, on my hunt, the weather would have beat the hell out of a nice double, it was hard enough on my Electroless Nickel & synthetic 338 WM.

In terms of excitement, I'm sure like anything else dangerous, it can & does happen. I shot this Bear @ 30 yards. Walking directly towards me, he didnt know I was there until just prior to shooting, I guess if I wanted more excitement, I could've let him keep coming my way.....It WAS a rush for me!

Now back to the Troll beating

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rod
Well done, that bear is superb. The more I look at that pic the more I want to get over there into those wide open spaces.

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
Will troll beating classified as dangerous game ?

If so what is the minimum caliber ?

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vlam:
Thanks Rod
Well done, that bear is superb. The more I look at that pic the more I want to get over there into those wide open spaces.

Ian,

You are spot on about the wide open spaces. Here in the grassveld of the Free State we also have wide open spaces.... just a house here and an abandoned homestaed over yonder. I Alaska interior, there is just wide open space. Period! Lovely! Absolutebloomingly loverly!

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew McLaren:
quote:
Originally posted by Vlam:
Thanks Rod

Ian,

You are spot on about the wide open spaces. Here in the grassveld of the Free State we also have wide open spaces.... just a house here and an abandoned homestead over yonder with grass in between. I Alaska interior, there is just wide open space. Period! Lovely! Absolutely bloody loverly!

Nice bear!

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute! Did Sable Trail say Disco was dead? When did that happen?

114-R10David

Posts: 1753 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWL:
Wait a minute! Did Sable Trail say Disco was dead? When did that happen?

Apparently, while you were in Africa.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Frederick:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow. . . thats the best you can come up with? By the way I don't have a problem with black people just you, but that comment you posted leads me to beleive that you are in fact a black person, which would be the only explanation for you pulling out the old reverse racism card. LOL. Chode you might wanna stay down.

Seems like you DO have a problem with black people you racist ass. Don't you have a Klan meeting or something to go to? Which white supremacist website do you pull your hateful pics from? I guess we now know what David Duke's handle on here is.

Come on Chode, I'm not a racist you're just upset. Now wake up that hampster in your head and get him running on that wheel find something at least somewhat clever to post so I can actually have fun picking on you.

Only racists find humor in those types of caricatures and only a racist would know where to find garbage like that to post. Apparently hostility towards black folks is tolerated around here.

LOL I guess the hampster isn't up to it today, maybe you forgot to grease the wheel. you are such a loser its sad. Do you know how I found that pic? A marine friend of mine who just so happens to be black sent it to me in a humorous email. Now come on Chode, I'm getting bored.

The old "I'm not a racist because I have a black friend". Uh-huh..... Your actions speak for themselves.

I never said that. I just said where I got the picture. If I were you I wouldn't start shit with all these posts unless I was prepared to finish it. You are a net bully, actin hard with a keyboard, lol. Well its my lucky day its seems, because I'm one of those guys who gets great pleasure from making wanna be bullies lives miserable. I guess I'm a bully for bullies.

I wouldn't want to be getting all uppity with you now would I? I'm sure a bully's bully would take care of that right straight away.

Are you offering?

In my experience, racists like you are small people who are to be feared only when in numbers and hiding behind masks. I'm done sparring with you, there is no challenge in it. Now, that said, don't you have a Klan rally or a Larry the Cable Guy concert that you are late for?

That's what I would expect a coward like you to say. Oh and I don't brag very often but don't beleive 6'2'' 280lbs. is very small. I just wished we lived near one another, probably wouldn't take long to wade through you and your but buddies.

All the big ones line up. All the little ones pair up ! LOL

The fat ugly ones fall the hardest.

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. middlefinger

Oh freddie, don't kid yourself. But if your offering I'm taking.

- Mark Twain