New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ele Cows
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was just at Buzz Charlton's web site because Im looking at buff. My hunt in Tanz fell through. It was for 4 guys for the package deal and 2 backed out. I guess it is difficult anytime you are putting down that kind of money to get everyone in line.

Anyway, while at this PH's webb site I saw he has a pretty good deal on cow elephant. Ten day, 2 tuskless cows, $9600.00. I think this hunt is in the Dande but I am not sure without going back to his site. Thought I would let you ele addicts know.

http://www.buzzcharltonsafaris.co.zw/

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ele cows are more fun than buffalo. At least I think so.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunting tuskless ele's is alot more dangerous and exciting than hunting Buff any day of the decade! My problem is I like ele's too much!!!!!

Buzz is a good PH, hunting in a good concession (Dande Safari area and Dande Communal land) under the umbrella of a very reputable safari company ( Swainsons Safaris) who have no dodgy partners or anyone on the US Banned list etc.

If you like a bit of adrenaline, its a good deal.

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All of his prices seem damn reasonable. And 100% for 10 years on Leopard!

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote