THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Word on the Street - "Safari Rifles" DVD on the way...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Word on the Street - "Safari Rifles" DVD on the way...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
So the word I heard yesterday was that Craig was doing voice-over work for the upcoming DVD release of "Safari Rifles" on DVD. I thoroughly enjoyed the book so I guess I'll have to line up at Uncle Dave's Hunting DVD Emporium (Yes Fulson, I'm looking at you!)

Now for the rampant speculation of a release date. Dave...Craig...anyone...?

SCI Life Member
DRSS

"In those savage countries success frequently depends upon one particular moment; you may lose or win according to your action at that critical instant."

Sir Samuel Baker

Posts: 297 | Location: New Scotland, Canada | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HI BIG
We are in the middle of the project as we speak. It is titled "Boddington On African Rifles" and will track closely the with his book. We are targeting a Thanksgiving release, but I will jump on AR to give a update as the project moves along.
Just returned from Zambia and Mozambique with Craig as we were shooting TV and Video stuff for 2010. Great hunting, some good shows, and I got my dream sable 44+. I will post a pic and story soon. Good to be home watching football !!!
Dave

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote