Find
Notify
Tools

Kudo's to Kathi !
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted
I have been a member here for many years. As long as I can remember, Kathi has been bringing us relevant stories and information about African and worldwide hunting. She is one of the most prolific posters that actually contributes valuable, to everyone, information. Sometimes I think, myself included, that we take her diligence and hard work for granted. I just wish to say, Thank You Kathi, for all of your contributions!

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2272 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lee440:
I have been a member here for many years. As long as I can remember, Kathi has been bringing us relevant stories and information about African and worldwide hunting. She is one of the most prolific posters that actually contributes valuable, to everyone, information. Sometimes I think, myself included, that we take her diligence and hard work for granted. I just wish to say, Thank You Kathi, for all of your contributions!

And she is fantastic at arranging trouble free travel as well!

We have used her services many times, recommended without any reservations!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
I am all in

I have in fact noticed just exactly that

always balanced always relevant

quite the lady when you step back and look at it on the whole

makes this a much richer place

thank you kathi

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the kind words, much appreciated.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9484 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I totally agree!!!! Thank you for all you do.

Well done Kathi!!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
let me jump in here, and just say

so do you

so very much have you Mrs D Nelson

what would this place be, or even have been over the many past years, without the stability, maturity, quality, content, and demeanor the both of you bring with you to every discussion you post, I read

I will tell you what, much less, in fact down right poor

thanks accross the board and thanks down through the years

and for goodness sakes ladies please keep it coming

thanks Frank

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Kathi for all the great info you provide!

Posts: 2624 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stradling:
let me jump in here, and just say

so do you

so very much have you Mrs D Nelson

what would this place be, or even have been over the many past years, without the stability, maturity, quality, content, and demeanor the both of you bring with you to every discussion you post, I read

I will tell you what, much less, in fact down right poor

thanks accross the board and thanks down through the years

and for goodness sakes ladies please keep it coming

thanks Frank

Frank,

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Kathi is my heroine! She gets me to the places I want to go and holds my hand when I worry! Her post are invaluable!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
Picture of Upton O. Good
posted Hide Post
The first thing I check are posts by Kathi. Always interesting and timely. Thank you!

One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
Kathi does most of my clients flight bookings. You cannot beat experience. She's great. tu2
Go Kathi !

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Thank you Kathi

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Kathi rocks!

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7624 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kathi booked my flights and rooms this trip (again!). Super helpful.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Kathi is great.

She babysits me every time I go to Africa!

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote