THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    If she hasn't, she will soon........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If she hasn't, she will soon........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have all seen this before it is obviously photoshopped.

one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
It make me remember something that told me Harry, the guide/organzator of the tour 24 days that i did in Namibia on last July.
The situation, more or less, the same maybe more comfortable because a bush toilet was in use, interesting device maybe I have a photo somewhere to put here, the sex of the human protagonist, a boy, later and the dangerous animal, a mamba.

He told me that the guy withdrawed behind a bush bringing with him the bush toilet and the paper and some minute later he rushed out half naked, running to the nothing screaming like a crazy . It took several minutes to Harry to reach the guy and stop him. I do not remember but he had to take the car.

As you can image he was having his private activities when he saw the snake approaching hissing threatening. The reaction is described above

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
How ever I think that it is a dangerous s(h)ituation Big Grin

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope that the lady shot whoever took that pic. No American jury would convict her. (Obvious justifiable homicide) Smiler

Posts: 680 | Location: NY | Registered: 10 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a story told by a PH and his wife. They were at the Pennsylvania show, I think. A New York couple visited their booth several times and were in the process of booking an elaborate safari when the lady asked about toilet facilities in the bush. When told that the WC was any bush, that was the end of the booking. I do believe this is a true story because I have hunted with this couple many times.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brice: Being a fairly old man (79) I have progressed from slit trenches (in bivouac US Army) to where I went to Africa for the first time at age 63 and lived in what American hunters would call a tent camp -except that it had a real toilet. (real septic tank system) I mean one that a guy could sit on. There was only electricity (for lights) from 6 PM to 10PM but I blessed that toilet! Even if I did have to use my PH's Colt Python on my nightly trip to the toilet (I was after all 63 at the time and wary of puff adders -I always shined the flashlight ahead of me and, one time coming back,nearly fired at what was the trailing tent rope. I doubt that I ever would have lived that down if I had fired! Smiler I am with the lady and I repeat, she should have shot the guy who took that picture. Everyone is entitled to privacy! Smiler (BTW, how did a lioness get so close or is that just a photographic trick?)

Posts: 680 | Location: NY | Registered: 10 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hooked up on a last minute fishing trip on the Kenai River in Alaska. Halfway down the river one of the guys fishing said he needed to relieve himself. We pull the canoe over. Then this guy starts up a trail. The guide asks him if he was planning on going any further up. The guy turns with a funny look as if to say 'that was a stupid question'. Then the guide points out to him that all the dead fish along the river were missing their heads or had big chunks ripped out of them were all done by bears. Bears that were all along the river banks.

As he took care of business right beside the boat, we all just turned and fished toward the other side. He was done in record time! LOL

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mike H.:

You think so?

------------------------------

Richard
VENARI LAVARE LUDERE RIDERE OCCEST VIVERE

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bahati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mike H.:

No shit!?

Johan