THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Latest Addition To Our Long List Of CHAMPIONS!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest Addition To Our Long List Of CHAMPIONS!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 67053 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
clap

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
NOT on my bucket list of thing to do.

I've done too many "Hold my beer, watch this" things in my lifetime.

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3407 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As soon as I saw how it was seated against that third gents shoulder I knew he was going to hurt tomorrow! That bloody thing kills from both ends! Big Grin

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's like entering a sledgehammer fight where you don't get a hammer. Fun to watch other people do Wink

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9585 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I want to see Walter shooting that cannon.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2307 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why not set that gun up with a serious recoil absorber and 50 caliber muzzle break - people might be able to handle it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Some checkering on the stock and no greasing of the pig would be a help in holding onto the rifle. Wink

You know the rifle is about to go flying when it is held like the third shooter in above clip held it.
Checkering would not help much there. animal

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
What a beast shocker

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
I do love the Champions. rotflmo

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
First champion did not even aim, he looked over the top of sights and pointed the rifle at the target,
he did not drop the rifle, barely held on, with fingertips of left, off hand.
The rightward torquing rifle broke the grip of his trigger hand:

Second champion actually aimed the rifle, but unfortumately had the heel of rifle butt resting against his right earmuff.
Earmuffs went skyward. He did not drop the rifle. Lost grip with trigger hand, held on with left. He won this contest if I am judging it:

Earmuffs about a foot above head, on the way up:

Third "Champion" was the loser of this contest: He let the rifle loose.

one of us
posted Hide Post
How about we see a leftie get punched in the cheek by the T.rex?
faint

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You boys are meaner and tougher than I am. I wouldn't shoot that thing for money.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would about as soon try to castrate a non sedated cape buffalo as try to shoot that beast!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Man I would like to fire that rifle. BOOM

Mike Big Grin

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
AIU....where would the fun be in that Wink

I do feel for those guys rotflmo

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I would bet anything you like that any of you gentlemen would shoot it multiple times without any hassle whatsoever.

As I said to Tony when he was here, it is not that bad if you are a shooter.

In fact, more and more people shoot it without any effect at all now. Despite the fact we have removed the mercury recoil reducers to make it a bit more mobile Smiler

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67053 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
None of these three look like they know how to shoot. Butt only half on their shoulders, head way back at the butt.
I would have tried it before these shoulder problems but, wouldn't now and sure wouldn't after I have the ball/sockets rebuilt on them.

You're plumb sadistic taking any reducers out of that thing. Why'd you do that?

I'll bet being in that room when it goes off is like having a bomb go off in there. What 'Some" people do for fun!!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5949 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was most impressed that the rifle held three cartridges AND fed them well apparently.
Even the "Three Musketeers" were able to load the rifle smoothly, without assistance from the cackling cameraman. animal

Hmm ... cackling ... like a chicken?

Saeed needs to be filmed showing us how to shoot that rifle. No reduced loads. Wink

Administrator
posted Hide Post
More angles

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Despite the fact we have removed the mercury recoil reducers to make it a bit more mobile Smiler

More mobile? Big Grin

Posts: 6255 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pt barnum was absolutely correct

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
More angles

Ah, so, Saeed was assisting in loading the ammo into magazine between shots.
So we know the rifle will at least feed one shot off the top of the magazine.
Even with a "Champion" working the bolt.
Athos, Aramis and Porthos. animal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I will find a few more and post them here.

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
I HAVE GOT TO FIRE THAT THING!
Although, I have friends who cuss me out for getting them to fire a couple my rifles. BOOM

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WTF. What's the purpose of that damn thing. No way I would shoot it.
Dinosaur?

JP Sauer Drilling 12x12x9.3x72
David Murray Scottish Hammer 12 Bore
Alex Henry 500/450 Double Rifle
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock 6.5x55
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock .30-06
Walther PPQ H2 9mm
Walther PPS M2
Cogswell & Harrison Hammer 12 Bore Damascus
And Too Many More

Posts: 1857 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, this is the smallest of 3 rifles we have for fun.

This is a .577. We also have a .600 and a .700 beer

one of us
posted Hide Post
Regarding 577 Trex, Youtube is dominated by Saeed's videos, but a few are from this side of the pond:

Dramas here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJs9NPM9PiA

No dramas here, nice music too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP5ndJu3ny0

Highlights:

Classic right hand twist of the 577 Tyrannosaur:

Mere 460 Weatherby can be dangerous in some hands:

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have added a few more clips on my first post.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't download the videos. All I get Is endless buffering.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nopride2:
I can't download the videos. All I get Is endless buffering.

Dave

You have a very slow connection.

I can actually download this clip in less than a minute.

You might find it helpful to get a download manager, they tend to get things done much quicker.

There are many free ones on the Internet - I use IDM, which is a paid version - you can get it for a month free of charge I think.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny, if I use the computer, plugged in, I have to wait for the download. If I use one of my tablets, which one doesn't matter, I press Saeed's link and watch it immediately. A less powerful instrument is immediate and a much more powerful one has to download first.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps I am getting old, as I no longer enjoy shooting things that kick me out from under my ear protectors.
Hear is an interesting video of a bolt action 700 NE. This was originally on the maker’s web site now it is on you tube. The shooter acts a little stunned after the second shot as he has trouble with the bolt on the third shot. Just think a 3 down 1 up 700NE. I bet Saeed has one in his safe.
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.ferlachguns.com/

Original video linked at home site above for downloading.

Youtube here, is hit or miss to play from this link: ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...ilpage&v=D41NYBHkb9M

Peter Hambrusch himself shooting.
He has to put his ear muffs back in place after every second shot, with bolt action and with double.

Another, falling block single shot .700 NE, and a very interesting 500 NE double:

http://www.us-shooter.com/hamb...00-ne-falling-block/

"Hambrusch/Ferlach is truly one of the finest firearm manufacturers today. They really excel in new designs and superb engraving. They build .700 Nitro Express bolt action rifles, triple rifles and even quad rifles. They also build single shots that are to die for. Hambrusch is a german firearm engineering company with cutting edge technology and designs.

"In this video you will see their stunning .500 Nitro double rifle with a twist. It has a sidelock with exposed hammers. It works just like a tradition double, cocking on open, but has the option to lower the side hammers if needed. The engraving on this double is amazing and required 1,000 hours to complete. The price of this .500 NE double is 150,000 euros.

"The second rifle is a falling block .700 Nitro Express. It is huge to say the least and weighs about 18 lbs.

"Here is the Hambrusch video ..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...bedded&v=H-lh2GGCwkQ

One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

All I can say is you get more laughs from a pound of powder than any other man on the planet.

Not enough tequila or testosterone in existence to make me want to shoot that thing.

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well there are a few guys with a permanent flinch. It would be funny to see them shoot a .22 after that beating.

Posts: 88 | Location: Reno, NV | Registered: 02 July 2006Reply With Quote