New
Find
Notify
Tools

HOTELS DALLAS SCI
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know this has been discussed. Where is the AR group staying in Dallas and does anyone have a special room rate

H Kittle

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Hartley, now I remember. It was the Comfort Inn and Suites at 7138 N. Stemmons Pky. See https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/...=701103505#701103505

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not a big deal as I like'em both, but it's Dallas Safari Club (DSC); SCI of course is Safari Club International, two totally different orgainizations as most know.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the DSC show because I can drive home at night.
Looking foward to the big Friday night get to gether. beer
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
I like it because it seems friendlier and less snobbish.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote