THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Which African animal calls your name?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which African animal calls your name?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
AFRICAN GREY Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
fvh40---I am counting on them to do so. I am sure they will work hard to do so. They seem like real nice people. I have had very good reports about them even though I see little about them here. I am hoping to post some nice photos etc when I get back next year.

My concern comes from the fact that when we have a die off here it takes years for the animals to recover. I do understand there is a difference in how things are done here and in Africa. I just was not sure how it might effect next years hunting.

Posts: 161 | Location: Denair Ca USA | Registered: 21 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a tie between Bongo & Leopard Smiler

Posts: 35 | Location: Montana | Registered: 20 February 2010Reply With Quote