Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
David,

Book ordered, Order No. 5861165.

Look forward to reading it!

Chris Peccia

(Booked with Zambezi Hunters June of 2012, can't wait!)

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Thank you Chris, hope you enjoy the read and I hope your hunt with ZH is everything you wish it to be. Do you know who your PH will be yet? What will you be hunting? I raffle ticket for you sir and if it is the winner you may be able to do the backpacking adventure before or after your hunt Smiler

And thank you Lane for taking time off the lions to help with the rhinos Smiler 2 tickets and an over and above contribution to the SVC anti poaching effort from Mr Easter.

Cheers, David

One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Hulme:
Thank you Chris, hope you enjoy the read and I hope your hunt with ZH is everything you wish it to be. Do you know who your PH will be yet? What will you be hunting? I raffle ticket for you sir and if it is the winner you may be able to do the backpacking adventure before or after your hunt Smiler

And thank you Lane for taking time off the lions to help with the rhinos Smiler 2 tickets and an over and above contribution to the SVC anti poaching effort from Mr Easter.

Cheers, David

David,

I'll be hunting with Thierry for buffalo, leopard and whatever else happens along.

ZH has been great to deal with so far and I can't wait for the hunt. I'll be hunting on Will Parks' heels so hopefully he doesn't wear out Thierry before I get there!

I'd love to win the backpacking adventure but I think I'd have to put my wife on the plane back to the US before I started it!

Cheers and thanks!

Chris

Posts: 736 | Location: Helena, Montana | Registered: 28 October 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of knuckle
posted Hide Post
Howsit Dave,

I'm in for a couple calendars. I will personally get hold of you in Zim. Should I win the raffle, I'm afaraid I'll have to donate my winnings to someone I really don't like, cause I cant imagine spending that amount of time in the bush with you being fun!!!! Jokes buddy,

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishN4Eyes:
quote:

Cheers, David

David,

I'll be hunting with Thierry for buffalo, leopard and whatever else happens along.

ZH has been great to deal with so far and I can't wait for the hunt. I'll be hunting on Will Parks' heels so hopefully he doesn't wear out Thierry before I get there!

I'd love to win the backpacking adventure but I think I'd have to put my wife on the plane back to the US before I started it!

Cheers and thanks!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Well ZH could have paired you up with a better PH, but you should have an okay hunt anyway....Must be a busy time of the year for them to put you with their junior PH....Not sure about Labat's leopard ability but fortunately there are so many buffalo in the Save even he will be able to find you a bull...

Good luck, David

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Howsit knuckle, thanks for the generosity, it must have been a hard call, cheers Dave

One of Us
Picture of FishN4Eyes
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FishN4Eyes:
quote:

Cheers, David

David,

Cheers and thanks!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Well ZH could have paired you up with a better PH, but you should have an okay hunt anyway....Must be a busy time of the year for them to put you with their junior PH....Not sure about Labat's leopard ability but fortunately there are so many buffalo in the Save even he will be able to find you a bull...

Good luck, David

I hear you but it was my own fault as I requested Thierry as my PH. I figured if I used a 2nd rate PH it would exemplify my own hunting prowess and show I can overcome many obstacles..... Big Grin

His record on leopard and buff has been piss poor lately so we'll see if we can improve upon his stats....

I'm totally sure I just jinxed myself, damn.

One of Us
Picture of Sherrill Philip Neese
posted Hide Post
I got mine. Very nice.

DSC, DU, MBS, NRA, QDMA, RGS, RMEF, SCI

"Sherrill. Why do you belong to so many organizations?"
"Well... I have this thing for banquets."

Posts: 115 | Location: Millersville, MD | Registered: 09 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it Sherrill, thanks again, Dave

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post

Good day folks,

Saeed you have secured the Gaerezi river A2 canvas print and I want to thank you and everyone else who has so generously contributed to this effort. I am humbled by the support we have already received from the AR community in particular, and it is still coming in.

I am busy organizing printing, shipping and finances right now, but am able to tell you that we have raised over US1600 for the SVC anti poaching team so far, maybe $1700. Please bear in mind that this raffle runs until 25/02/12 - I would be grateful if you could share the information with as many friends/sites as you can.

Some of you, specifically people who have placed orders through me recently, will not receive your calendars/books/canvas prints before Christmas, and for this I apologize. But please don't despair because they will all arrive and at the very latest make nice new year gifts!

This campaign does not conclude with the raffle draw and backpacking adventure. As I've said I'd like to make it an annual/ongoing affair, incorporating new projects as we go along. I am busy planning phase 2 now and will obviously keep you all informed.

May God bless you and yours this festive season and into the new year.

Best wishes, David

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
May God bless you and yours this festive season and into the new year.

Samt right back at ya'.

Jim

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
They came in today, and look great!

Thanks David,

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote