THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A Conservation Scientist with honest information

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Conservation Scientist with honest information
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...Zo&list=WL&index=148

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2020 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
tu2

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7530 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
A unicorn!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Nice to see common sense for a change. I wonder how much blow back he and the BBC got from the ARF’s & eco fascists?

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Well said.

Congratulations to the sayer for having had the British bollocks (a truly endangered species) to say it.

However, if you dare to read the comments, you will despair.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well spoken. Factual. Will not be well received by the vegan left. Thankfully, although they are quite vocal, they apparently are a minority.

Posts: 10025 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote