Find
Notify
Tools

Name the organization
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cessna
posted Hide Post
L.David Keith, I agree we are playing right into the anti's hands. This very discussion shows that. We're afraid of our own shadow. Stand-up and tell these granola eating, facebook posting anti's to go to hell. I hunt because I want to and it's my right. You don't like it, tough.

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . your “right” to hunt exists by sufferance of the public, as soon as the public concludes hunting is inappropriate or hunters are incapable of acting responsibly your “right” will cease to exist. You might take note of the many restrictions that already exist with regard to your “right” to hunt.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You realize you and I engage in a minority activity. It will be the non hunting masses that decide how long we exist. I do not like it, but I cannot phantom how it is not a fact.

How we engage in hunting and how we articulate and show hunting are the tools we have to extend hunting into the future. That includes grow hunting.

Certain activities are repulsive to hunters (and should be) if we do not identify those actions and remove them from the camp we deserve to be beaten.

I am not yet 30.i have not done a drop of the hunting most here have. I want hunting to exist and the animals need hunting to exist. But to allow the behavior we saw to continue targeting immature critical/threaten species, not responsibly finishing game, canned hunting designed and created to cater to the book/award driving hunting industry hunting will not exist.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cessna
posted Hide Post
MJines, I agree, you are correct in what you say. I just get soo tired of always being on the defensive. I guess I'm a street brawler at heart.

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am not yet 30.i have not done a drop of the hunting most here have. I want hunting to exist and the animals need hunting to exist. But to allow the behavior we saw to continue targeting immature critical/threaten species, not responsibly finishing game, canned hunting designed and created to cater to the book/award driving hunting industry hunting will not exist.

Something we agree on. I do not want to see future generations lose the ability to hunt.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote