THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Postive/Negative Experiences using Gracy Travel for African safaris?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Postive/Negative Experiences using Gracy Travel for African safaris?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Well thank you all for your hospitality.
I have truly enjoyed being called such friendly names as: A-hole, reject, a troll, a liar, a mudslinger, told to get out and stay out, hmmmm did I miss anything?

All because I posted that a partner had a negative experience with Gracy, how about u all?

That one simple question sparked such a heart wrenching welcome from mr saeiede and a the folks here. I am truly touched.

I will take my leave as I don't want to be hanged or lynched or was it a video taping of my beheading that mr saiedee referred to.

I am unwelcome here and I will go.
Thanks again. A lovely place you have here. I can only hope that the Gracy people aren't in league with you all here or it looks like my friend has trouble.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfman454:
Well thank you all for your hospitality.
I have truly enjoyed being called such friendly names as: A-hole, reject, a troll, a liar, a mudslinger, told to get out and stay out, hmmmm did I miss anything?

All because I posted that a partner had a negative experience with Gracy, how about u all?

That one simple question sparked such a heart wrenching welcome from mr saeiede and a the folks here. I am truly touched.

I will take my leave as I don't want to be hanged or lynched or was it a video taping of my beheading that mr saiedee referred to.

I am unwelcome here and I will go.
Thanks again. A lovely place you have here. I can only hope that the Gracy people aren't in league with you all here or it looks like my friend has trouble.

I am sure we will see you again here under another name, just as we did in the past. Some of the "other" website you frequent are as dead as the proverbial dodo. roflmao

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Oh, the trolls we get nowadays... Enough to make you cry when you think of the real trolls we once had. Frowner

Regards,
Martin Cool

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was a first time Africa hunter and my hunting friend used Gracy Travel.We followed their advice and had about as smootha trip as 2 first timers could expect. Their advice,knowledge, and professionalism are beyond reproach. Sometimes contingentcies are beyond their control, but do what they tell you and you will be OK. Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Is it possible to bring back the ignore function or something similuar?

Posts: 188 | Location: Northern, Tennesse | Registered: 19 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Gracy booked my flight to RSA in April of 2004. The only complaint I had was that I was not given the seating that they said I would get. They said I would have an exit row seat and I got the usual cramped coach seat on the "cattle car" out of Atlanta. Nothing else was amiss.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARTP:
Saeed, Is it possible to bring back the ignore function or something similuar?

I am afraid that option is no longer available in this version of the software. Sorry.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only time I called them they said they could not help me if I wanted to fly on United Air. Apparently they have alliances with other airlines. Maybe this has changed as this was a while ago.

Posts: 121 | Location: Creswell Oregon | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rick R and I used Gracy to arrange travel for a trip to RSA in May 2004. The outbound leg from Atlanta was a mess because the new Airbus could not calculate it's own weight center and the crew spent the better part of three hours fooling around with it thus delaying takeoff.

We called Gracy by cell phone and they fixed the reservations to cover the flight that we would miss out of Jo'berg while we were on the runway in Atlanta.

Hard to say anything bad about them.

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Saeed

I like your long rope approach, some have come and tried, in fact many have come and tried on AR, BUT none win in the end, they seem to just fade away and die a natural death //

To date I am still waiting to see a protagonist succeed on AR ...

Keep feeding out the rope and lets see how tight the noose becomes ...

Finally unrelated of cource, aint it sad when someone finds out that even their mother dont like them Big Grin

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Marterius:
Oh, the trolls we get nowadays... Enough to make you cry when you think of the real trolls we once had. Frowner

Regards,
Martin Cool

We did have some good ones, didn't we.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:
Just checked my calender, Full moon for the 17th, FIGURES!! They say that it has no affect on humans , but I believe otherwise. Any way,I had Debbie handle our two trips to Africa and She did a great job and we will use her for our next trip if that is in the cards.

Paul R. Kawczk

Take Trophies - Leave Brass

Posts: 758 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
Wolfman454, It would be Mr. Saeed with a capital "S" and not mr saieedi get it right damn it.
Your post is ridicolious. If your going to post a bad experience grow some balls and post the details if not shut the hell up.

quote:
Do you get advertising dollars from these people or something? Free travel perhaps?

Oh yeah genuis like he would really need it even if he did. Wake up genuis.

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just checked my calender, Full moon for the 17th, FIGURES!! They say that it has no affect on humans , but I believe otherwise

Paul, I think any policeman working the streets will tell you it certainly affect humans... Eeker

Then imagine what it will do to a troll! Big Grin

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote