New
Find
Notify
Tools

trying to be helpful
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
does anyone know where a lifesized picture of the broad side of a barn can be gotten. I thought i could help biebs by giving him a target to practice on before he goes back to africa

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
yuck

rotflmo

Posts: 3915 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
does anyone know where a lifesized picture of the broad side of a barn can be gotten. I thought i could help biebs by giving him a target to practice on before he goes back to africa

Now that's a true friend there.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:

................................................................................... Big Grin yuck

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I didn't think a Blaser could hit the broad side of a barn. rotflmo

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow Mac. Exactly 13,000 posts.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watch out, or Biebs will send you a life sized picture of a turd... Or a Blaser.

Posts: 11030 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Biebs needs to go to Dubai and practice with Saeed at his indoor range. That way we can be assured the bullet will be confined to tunnel area. Can stick a barn like wall paper at the end of the tunnel.

We see all these pictures of Biebs guns, baby pictures, Robert Redford wannabe pictures but never a picture of the private gun range he claims to have Wink

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Watch out, or Biebs will send you a life sized picture of a turd... Or a Blaser.

I thought they were the same.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:

Do'nt be rude Larry... remember a lot of folks shoot Blaser... me as an example... CMS have Blaser. .. even Mr Todd likes Blaser

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1143 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am sure he know I am just kidding. it is fun to stir him up a bit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now where did I store my Turd picture? :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Norwegian:
quote:
quote:

Do'nt be rude Larry... remember a lot of folks shoot Blaser... me as an example... CMS have Blaser. .. even Mr Todd likes Blaser

barf barf barf

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hey - it can be a picture from the inside Whistling

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If you are a really good friend of his, you might get him into a psycho ward, to clear him of his love of Blasers!

Anyone who likes Blasers has definitely got wide open spaces between his ears rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am sure he know I am just kidding. it is fun to stir him up a bit.

I am not sure ...

jumping

Posts: 1143 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
I think Biebs needs to go to Dubai and practice with Saeed at his indoor range. That way we can be assured the bullet will be confined to tunnel area. Can stick a barn like wall paper at the end of the tunnel.

We see all these pictures of Biebs guns, baby pictures, Robert Redford wannabe pictures but never a picture of the private gun range he claims to have Wink

Mike

Let us get together for a Blaser party and visit Biebs and his shooting range. Arrangement Committee will be Mr Todd, Mr Larry and Mr Saeed. Just wonderful ... dancing

Morten

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Mike

Let us get together for a Blaser party and visit Biebs and his shooting range. Arrangement Committee will be Mr Todd, Mr Larry and Mr Saeed. Just wonderful ... dancing

Morten

If Larry, Saeed, and I are the Arrangement Committee, I'm sure we can book all of you Blaser fanboys on the next Malaysia Airlines flight to the event!!!!

sofa

stir

One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think a pin up of Michelle Obama from the back would suffice.....

Posts: 10376 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
I think a pin up of Michelle Obama from the back would suffice.....

Dogcat just came flying in off the top rope.

rotflmo

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't have a picture of a barn but I have one of my butt with both hands. Would that help?
kh

Posts: 247 | Location: Round Rock, Texas | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Of course it can-if fired from the inside

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13446 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentleman, Gentleman.....

We really shouldn't make fun of Bieb's and his marksmanship with his Blasers. It really keeps the trophy fees down and if you have been following the fire sales in the Classifieds, you'd know that he is going to carry a double. That is so he can miss in style.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
beibs could not hit a barn from the inside

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stubbleduck47
posted Hide Post
Dogcat...should the photo of madame Obama be nude?

Posts: 911 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
My money's on Biebs!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13667 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:

I can relate to this.

I once missed a hippo at 50 yards!

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Beretta682E:

Morten

If Larry, Saeed, and I are the Arrangement Committee, I'm sure we can book all of you Blaser fanboys on the next Malaysia Airlines flight to the event!!!!

sofa

stir

Have they any planes left?

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:

I can relate to this.

Why we need the rubble in Dubai Cool

Maybe Walter can serve as the coach for Biebs ?

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

that'd be about the size of michaels behind - but i thing biebs might need something a bit larger hilbily

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Not MOOOO-chelle's but maybe Kim Kard's booty would suffice for Beib's target practice?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Now THAT is a target I can relate to.....

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not MOOOO-chelle's but maybe Kim Kard's booty would suffice for Beib's target practice?

Is this a horse's rear end transplant? rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:

More like a Shamu the killer whale transplant! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

Morten

sofa

stir

Very rude of you Mr Todd...

What about the VC boys ... join the party.. ?

beer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just empty a barn and have at it.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

Morten

sofa

stir

Very rude of you Mr Todd...

What about the VC boys ... join the party.. ?

beer

I have been accused of "Not Playing Well With Others" at times!

Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that's a target that broad enough that you couldn't possibly miss.

Google "17 Inches"

Posts: 10377 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Works for me.

I'd like to give it a shot and a few follow ups too Big Grin

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote