quote:
Originally posted by The Norwegian:
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
Originally posted by The Norwegian:
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
I think Biebs needs to go to Dubai and practice with Saeed at his indoor range. That way we can be assured the bullet will be confined to tunnel area. Can stick a barn like wall paper at the end of the tunnel.

We see all these pictures of Biebs guns, baby pictures, Robert Redford wannabe pictures but never a picture of the private gun range he claims to have Wink

Mike

Let us get together for a Blaser party and visit Biebs and his shooting range. Arrangement Committee will be Mr Todd, Mr Larry and Mr Saeed. Just wonderful ... dancing

Morten

If Larry, Saeed, and I are the Arrangement Committee, I'm sure we can book all of you Blaser fanboys on the next Malaysia Airlines flight to the event!!!!

sofa

stir

Very rude of you Mr Todd...

What about the VC boys ... join the party.. ?

beer

I have been accused of "Not Playing Well With Others" at times!

Big Grin

Well - you may win the shooting Mr Todd - just join the party and allow me to bring one Blaser and you try it Wink

Then we can shift to the VC's and you teach me how to handle the two pipe ! Assisted by that accountant Larry something... If you guys are not able to teach me shooting two pipe no-one is ...

Ok with you ?

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote