THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Change in SCI Convention fee structure?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Change in SCI Convention fee structure?
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Spouses are only free if primary registrant is a LIFE MEMBER... the Buy one- get one free- program!!
Guess I should have done it like Saeed...I have been paying dues since 1978!! Even Senior Life doesn't look attractive to me,even with all of the Bonuses!!...??

470EDDY

Posts: 2568 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
Spouses are only free if primary registrant is a LIFE MEMBER... the Buy one- get one free- program!!
Guess I should have done it like Saeed...I have been paying dues since 1978!! Even Senior Life doesn't look attractive to me,even with all of the Bonuses!!...??

I’m a DSC Sponsor member. I could have paid to be a life member long ago, but recurring revenue helps them more than me getting a badge or whatever.

Your opinions may vary.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote