THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Finally took my big leopard. (Pictures added)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally took my big leopard. (Pictures added)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wonderful old bruiser!

Congrats!

"There always seems to be a big market for making the clear, complex."

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, battle scarred, old veteran, I'm so jealous!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12549 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CFA
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone for your great comments. I was at the right place at the right time with the right team, now I will never feel the need to try for a bigger one.

Very exciting hunt,after the hounds finally treed him I could not see him for all the leaves on the tree, shot him at 12yds just as he was about to jump our direction. I would highly recommend Matapula Hunters, PH Mark Element and Warrick to run the dogs. Very experienced, friendly and well organized. If anyone would like additional info feel free to send me a PM.

Redbug they primarily go by the size of the track as a large male will have a bigger track than a female also the female apparently has a smaller rear pad than the male.

I also took some very nice plains game including a 26 1/2 inch Impala which I will post later.

CFA

*If you are not hunting in Africa you are planning to hunt in Africa*

Posts: 465 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 15 October 2003Reply With Quote