THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Africa Maximum Safari's - Proved Their Salt

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Africa Maximum Safari's - Proved Their Salt
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Mighty Joe
posted
I hunted with Jacques Senekal with Africa Maximum Safari's in July 2008. I harvested 5 animals and it was an enjoyable hunt. I arranged for the trophies to be shipped to San Francisco and had a broker clear them and forward them to my taxi's tannery, New Method Furriers.

When the trophies arrived in Oklahoma, two of the five skins were totally unacceptable with massive hair loss. I was very dissappointed, but more so concerning the tanner, who should have recognized the lack of suitability of the two skins, but chose to tan them anyway for the billing. They also charged a "international documentation fee of $ 150. I called them to determine what the fee was for and they were evasive, rude, condescending and told me to stick it up my ass in other words.

My taxi told me the problem was with the handling and probably a poor grade of salt. So I sent an email to the taxi in South Africa explaining my dissappointment and copied the outfitter, Africa Maximum Safari's.

The next day, without hesitation, Jacques Senekal responded that he would take full responsibility and would provide replacement skins.

Last week, I cleared the two skins through customs and F&W in Dallas and the replacement skins were perfect. Africa Maximum Safari's paid the full bill; taxi, dip and pack, air frieght, export...everything!

In my mind that speaks volumes about the integrity of Jacques Senekal and Africa Maximum Safari's. Stand up guy who stands behind his operation.

I also want to condem New Method Furriers for their shister operation and rude treatment of their customers.

I would whole heartedly recommend Jacques Senekal, Africa Maximum Safari's to anyone wanting to hunt in RSA. His prices are reasonable and he is an excellent hunter.

Prayer, planning, preperation, perseverence, proper procedure, and positive attitude, positively prevents poor performance.

Posts: 910 | Location: Oakwood, OK, USA | Registered: 11 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
In my mind that speaks volumes about the integrity of Jacques Senekal and Africa Maximum Safari's. Stand up guy who stands behind his operation.

Me too. That's how you get repeat business and referrals.

Way to go Jacques! Stand up guy!

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Now that is called taking care of the customer! You can not buy advertisement like that.

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote