THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Recommendations needed for week between trips

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommendations needed for week between trips
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Junior
posted
Heading to Maputo, Mozambique in early November followed by a week later in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. Of course, I've designed this so I could stay the week in-between either event and maybe get a quick 4-5 day hunt. What I'm finding out is 3-5 day hunts in either location might be a bit tough to come by, so the question is if you had a week to kill in either location with the wife / girlfriend what would you do?

Posts: 56 | Location: Stuttgart, Germany | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lay on the beach in Zanzibar...stay on the resorts and you won't have to worry about crime.

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WLW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Junior:
Heading to Maputo, Mozambique in early November followed by a week later in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. Of course, I've designed this so I could stay the week in-between either event and maybe get a quick 4-5 day hunt. What I'm finding out is 3-5 day hunts in either location might be a bit tough to come by, so the question is if you had a week to kill in either location with the wife / girlfriend what would you do?

First thing to do, decide weather your taking your wife or girlfriend.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4821014232

"He Who Farts in Church, Must Sit in Own Pew".

Posts: 364 | Location: Moorpark, CA | Registered: 18 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Junior
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WLW:
quote:
Originally posted by Junior:

First thing to do, decide weather your taking your wife or girlfriend.

Lay on the beach in Zanzibar = girlfriend.... rotflmo

Posts: 56 | Location: Stuttgart, Germany | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There is spectacular fishing off the coast of Moza mbique. Bazaruto one place that I have heard about.

There was a poster here who had some buffalo he had to sell in Moz. I don't think he would care one way or the other if you had to cut it short, as long as you paid for the buffalo hunt. The price was good.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2932 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are some great islands off Mozambique; Benguerra, Bazaruto. In my opinion both have lodges that would be better options than Zanzibar

Posts: 394 | Location: Africa | Registered: 25 September 2009Reply With Quote