Find
Notify
Tools

peterdk's christmas present . . .
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
. . . had to be given to a bloke called Jason.

Peter I am not going to rub it in mate but Jason also took a 19 inch Puku and a brute of a warthog. Actually two. Your other mate Heine was also bearing gifts and kindly imported us a Canadian salmon for lunch.

Happy New Year.

PS, By the way I changed my mind about the engraving.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
I am never going to live this down, am i ?

thank you for the present mate, it is beautyfull.
your present will have a band and a bow though

cheers

peter

P.S not a day goes by with out me regretting the desision about the engraver Frowner as well, it better be great looking.

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
A double without hand scrolled engraving is like a woman with one buttock.

Functional but not that attractive.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
i have never seen a woman with only one buttock, i have seen quite a few with what seemed to be several asses piled on to eachother. i were to revolted to even contemplate function Smiler

peter

One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peterdk:
i have never seen a woman with only one buttock, i have seen quite a few with what seemed to be several asses piled on to eachother. i were to revolted to even contemplate function Smiler

peter

So don't overdo the engraving. rotflmo

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
What magnificent beasts! I guess that seals the fate if the said engraver. Big Grin

Best-
Locksley,R.

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 785 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
yep he is dead man walking, only thing that prolongs his life is that he is not done with the work yet

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
That dang Andrew...just has to rub a little salt doesn't he! rotflmo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36638 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
That dang Andrew...just has to rub a little salt doesn't he! rotflmo

lane
a little Eeker it feels like it is the 2 cubic meters of salt he kept behind the skinning shed, allthough it is fully deserved.

look at those animals, my god they are something.

best

peter

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
look at those animals, my god they are something.

tu2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36638 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Peter, do you do Pink enamel inlays in the engraving? Wink

Ok, I was kidding! I can't wait to see pictures of your work.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peterdk:

peter

rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

Posts: 873 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote